NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haver

Your daily pap'.

The Guardian.

For G2 and Comment, mainly. I've normally read the news on Unlimited by the time I sit down with the paper.

If you were a paper Haver, it would be you.

Since you're not, I'll pledge my allegiance to The Guardian. All I need for a day's worth of knowledge.

I very rarely buy a paper, but if I do it's The Guardian.

I have a look at their website most days, their gamesblog is good.

I don't read any daily paper, but I want to get into the Guardian as for it's media shit. I think that only comes out on a certain day?

If you were a paper Haver, it would be you.

Since you're not, I'll pledge my allegiance to The Guardian. All I need for a day's worth of knowledge.

So, I like, totally tried to give you some positive rep, with the message "Let's have dinner", but it like, so totally didn't work.

Let's have dinner.

• Like 1

Oh crap, I accidentally deleted my original post. The delete button needs more warning signs.

As for dinner, if it's got prawns, I'm there :awesome:.

Oh man, my original post just came back from the dead. Shit guys, what do I do?!

I don't buy a paper daily but when I do it's the Guardian. Easily the best of the lot. Their new extended sports coverage is great too.

I don't read any daily paper, but I want to get into the Guardian as for it's media shit. I think that only comes out on a certain day?

Well, here's the website: http://media.guardian.co.uk/

It's on a certain day, yes. Not sure which though! I'll check.

My folks read the good ol' Independent. Which is a little too...independent for my liking. But if I am in a financial rut and need a tenner broken up on the way to work I often stop by the ol' Shell Garage and pick myself up a copy.

However I must admit my tastes have fallen a couple of hundred rungs because I recently am becoming abit partial to the sodding Sport. I mean I don't read it - because its utter bollocks, but the pictures are awesome. Nothing like a midday jerk at work. I lie abit about the reading because the sex stories are always filled with hilarity.

i read all the papers when im at work, the guardian is indeed the most interesting read, but i do enjoy readoing sex tips from sun and mirror, let the halarity ensue

Used to read the Metro cause, well, near on 2 hours of bus journey per day how could I not? Although by the end of the second year I ended up mostly flicking through then reading the star sign (dont believe in it, just read it cause). Now as I walk to college don't read one on a regular basis.

I rarely buy newspapers, but when I do I buy the Daily Mail.

The Mail? For real?

For right wing agenda: Mein Kampf < Daily Mail

For good newstelling: Sport > Mail.

The Mail? For real?

For right wing agenda: Mein Kampf < Daily Mail

For good newstelling: Sport > Mail.

Yeah, for real. I rarely buy newspapers, propably a couple of times each year. The last newspaper I bought was The Independent and that was because at WHSmiths if I bought the Independent, I would save £1 on my magazine and this was about 3-4 months ago.

You can't make newspapers up, Templarke!

:angry: I need my daily news on the status of our heliport and I'm sure as hell not getting any of THAT from your pityful UK rags!

I buy the Times myself and read the Telegraph occasionly as both at home and Uni people buy it. I live and go to Uni in Surrey :wink:

:angry: I need my daily news on the status of our heliport and I'm sure as hell not getting any of THAT from your pityful UK rags!

UK or not, you can't go around making crazy news papers up!

I started on The Sun, then moved up to the Daily Mail. I'll buy Star if it has Big Brother stories in it.

Sign in to follow this