N-Europe

Your daily pap'.

Haver

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were a paper Haver, it would be you.

Since you're not, I'll pledge my allegiance to The Guardian. All I need for a day's worth of knowledge.

So, I like, totally tried to give you some positive rep, with the message "Let's have dinner", but it like, so totally didn't work.

Let's have dinner.

• Like 1

Guest Offerman

My folks read the good ol' Independent. Which is a little too...independent for my liking. But if I am in a financial rut and need a tenner broken up on the way to work I often stop by the ol' Shell Garage and pick myself up a copy.

However I must admit my tastes have fallen a couple of hundred rungs because I recently am becoming abit partial to the sodding Sport. I mean I don't read it - because its utter bollocks, but the pictures are awesome. Nothing like a midday jerk at work. I lie abit about the reading because the sex stories are always filled with hilarity.

Used to read the Metro cause, well, near on 2 hours of bus journey per day how could I not? Although by the end of the second year I ended up mostly flicking through then reading the star sign (dont believe in it, just read it cause). Now as I walk to college don't read one on a regular basis.

The Mail? For real?

For right wing agenda: Mein Kampf < Daily Mail

For good newstelling: Sport > Mail.

Yeah, for real. I rarely buy newspapers, propably a couple of times each year. The last newspaper I bought was The Independent and that was because at WHSmiths if I bought the Independent, I would save £1 on my magazine and this was about 3-4 months ago.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!