N-Europe

N-E Mario Kart 8 DX Get Together (Fresh Prince Theme Night This Week)

Glen-i

To follow up on what Glen said, if there's any questions/comments etc about how the club thing works let me know. We're still getting to grips with how it can operate but hopefully it will make managing things like this a bit easier. 

• Thanks 2

On 8/17/2024 at 1:55 PM, Ashley said:

To follow up on what Glen said, if there's any questions/comments etc about how the club thing works let me know. We're still getting to grips with how it can operate but hopefully it will make managing things like this a bit easier. 

Did you speak with lostmario about resuming Mario Kart hosting duties?

Well it's basically what happens now, but you'll get notification about when things take place and can sync it with your personal calendar if you wish. 

Just a more dedicated way to manage it rather than posts in a thread (although you can also have threads within the club and obviously post in here). 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, martinist said:

Came last just about every race. Mostly because of the kart setup. Will probably have to change it, has terrible acceleration so every time i get hit by something it takes an age to get back up to speed.

Heh, that's funny. I literally said to @BowserBasher that your setup is less then stellar last night.

Acceleration is easily the most important stat. Don't let that go below the halfway point.

• Like 1

• Glen-i changed the title to N-E Mario Kart 8 DX Get Together (Fresh Prince Theme Night This Week)