Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really watch Season 4, the lack of Elisha Cuthbert was dissapointing plus I missed the first few episodes and had no idea what the hell was going on.

I honestly think that the lack of Cuthbert was a bonus and made the fourth season better. She was soooo annoying in the previous seasons. Alright she was okay to look at but in the third season she kinda got android-robot-wig hair.

I honestly think that the lack of Cuthbert was a bonus and made the fifth season better. She was soooo annoying in the previous seasons. Alright she was okay to look at but in the thris season she kinda got android-robot-wig hair.
I've said it before and i'll say it again, I never thought that a haircut could make Elisha less attractive. After watching season 3, I found out I was wrong.

I'm also glad she wasn't in series 4, I think the worst was in Series 2 when..

the writers created a terrible plot to keep her in the story, which included the awful babysitter storyline, getting her leg caught in a cougar trap, getting stuck in a bomb shelter with a crazy person, being held "hostage" in a convenience store..

I honestly think that the lack of Cuthbert was a bonus and made the fourth season better. She was soooo annoying in the previous seasons. Alright she was okay to look at but in the third season she kinda got android-robot-wig hair.

I totally agree about the annoying part. The fact that she was always getting into trouble on the same day Jack had a big emergency annoyed me. Sure she is pretty to look at but her character sucked after the first season.

Good for you Mike! :p

So shes not in season 4 at all? Does that rule Chase out too?

EDIT: has anyone else noticed that Bauer seems to have less and less hair in each season or is it just me?

Anyone not wanting some major season five spoilers should stay the FUCK away from the commercials flying around at the moment. There's a shot/line of dialogue in it that could totally mess up one of 24's most crucial heartbreakers. When will they learn?

Yeah, that pissed me off, I'm currently watching series 4 and so didn't see the first episode of 5 on Sunday, then bloody Sky go and put a "previously on 24" advert on at primetime. I did the only sensible thing and ran out the room screaming. Now I have to be careful at all times in case it appears again to destroy me.