N-Europe

Persona 5 Strikers (23/2/21)

MindFreak

content-4-35761-persona5scramble.jpg

Now up on the front page...

It might not have been the Persona 5 we were asking for but it's the one we're getting damnit and we'll like it! (apparently) :p

I still think the base version of Persona 5 will make it onto Switch though for what it's worth.

Thanks to @MindFreak for the heads-up on this one, I've put a credit at the bottom of the article. :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, S.C.G said:

I still think the base version of Persona 5 will make it onto Switch though for what it's worth.

Yeah, I mean what's the point of releasing an incredibly spin-off game of Persona 5 if the main game isn't going to come over to the system as well? It might be a pleasant surprise for those who have a PS4+Switch combo, but it will have zero appeal for any "Switch only"-gamers. 

It'd be the same as if they'd release a GTA V muso warriors game, telling us that there are so many PC+Switch players that this is something everyone wants to play :p 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArtMediocre said:

Yeah, I mean what's the point of releasing an incredibly spin-off game of Persona 5 if the main game isn't going to come over to the system as well? It might be a pleasant surprise for those who have a PS4+Switch combo, but it will have zero appeal for any "Switch only"-gamers. 

Uhhhh... I have a little interest in this. More interest in the actual Persona 5 game. I'd rather play this Persona Warriors.

If the playable characters play uniquely, and aren't mostly clones like in Fire Emblem Warriors, I might wanna buy it.

Edited by Glen-i

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

With a name like Persona 5 Strikers this should be a Mario Strikers crossover instead of a Warriors game. :p

I think Greg/Nando said something along those lines on a recent episode of the podcast. He REALLY wants another Mario Strikers game. :D 

Edited by Hero-of-Time

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On February 24, 2021 at 4:42 PM, darksnowman said:

Anyone pick P5S up, then?

Not yet. Like Happenstance, I wanna play P5R first. Seeing as this is a direct continuation of that story, I figure it best to play through it before tackling this. I played through P5 when it first was released but some of the story details are now a little too hazy for me to walk straight into Strikers.

• Like 1