Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2018

Julius

2 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

I take it that I didn't miss much by skipping Star Fox Zero then? It looked pretty shit.

I liked it. Steep learning curve but so satisfying once you nail it.

This is coming from someone who thought SF 64 was OK at best.

Edited by Glen-i

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is looking pretty good so far. Origins was a fantastic game from what I played so seeing that being built upon here in this game is great.

Liked the looks of Transference and Starlink. Seems to be much more to the latter than I thought and with the former, well it's just my kind of game.

Outstanding conference.

I think Ubisoft are going to have the best conference for the second year running, IMO. I love their work, they tow the line perfectly between games as service, multiplayer games and single player games. Above all, tons of variety, unlike a lot of other publishers.

Just Dance, Beyond Good and Evil, Rainbow Six, Trials, Division, Mario + Rabbids, Skull and Bones, Transferance, Star Link, For Honour, The Crew 2, Assassin's Creed.

Huge variety, all totally different games, something for everyone.

Great to see them buddy with up with Nintendo so much too, even more so this gen. Can't help but love Yves too

I thought that was really bog standard from Ubi after last year; what is it with alot of these games not having a platform announced? 

The industry is clearly transitioning to "next gen", feels like a filler year in many respects. Imagine Sony will be the same but you never never know, and Nintendo will "win" by default because it's only Switch year 2.

Still, Division 2 will be a must buy for me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!