N-Europe

Need some help with my theory

syco_link

Hey guys, i'm needing some help with a theory i have. You see, the girls in my school year (9) have breasts now. Some girls are nearly flat chested, yet other girls are huge. My theory though, is that the girls with the smaller the breasts are smarter than the girls with the bigger breasts (Bear in mind this is only for my school year group). What i need help with are some good questions. I'm gonna make a questionaire and give some to girls with small/no breasts, medium breasts and the big breasts. Then i would see the collect them back in and see the results. If my theroy turns out to be correct then the girls with no breasts would score highest, the medium chested coming in second and the bigguns coming in last. So has anyone got a few Q's i could use?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-_- Why don't you stop being so sexually frustrated and fuck one....or more!!!

I'm not very nice am i?!?! :hmm:

Anyway, I assure you there is near to nothing that backs your theory up, appart from maybe a few big boobed dumb blondes....MMMMMM boobs :love:

Why don't you just ask their grades. Then ask some common knowledge Qs.

Oh dear *shakes head* it's not about the boobs man, it's about their personality and their looks. Boobs and arse can come last in my opinion.

Oh and btw, get some antisceptic ready for when you have 100 slaps across your face

..... :hmm: Last?!...no way!!...Just the personality comes first.

He wouldn't have to notify them that the questionnaire had any relation to breast-size. He could simply hand girl x a questionnaire and make a note of her breast-size from observation. Although you'd have to try and discern between what is indeed breast and what is simply tissue-paper.

I'm not a sexist or frustrated or anything, but i think this 'theory' might have a little, just a little mind, truth in it.

See, good looking girls, although generally more girls with pretty faces than fit bodies, get certain stuff and attention less prettier girls will never get. They get friends, boyfriends rich social lives but also they kinda get certain things done for them without them doing anything for it. Basically they'll get somewhere in their lives, because of being nice looking and they know this. And all this time, why use the brain when it's not stimulated?

I hope i kinda got the message across

and must i say, this is not a fact or 100% truth, it's just, well, one factor.

Besides, i know girls with big boobs that are smart :hehe:

If that was aimed at me, I was just kidding. Actually, it scares me that people think there may be some scientific merit behind this concept.

I was aware you were kidding, in fact I did literally laugh out loud at your comment.

I don't expect there to be any kind of correlation, but it's still interesting nevertheless. I'm just saying we shouldn't put him off. I mean, if he gets a large enough sample he could even use it for his statistics coursework. That'd be an interesting read for his teacher.

Does this warrant a response... Hmmm, I guess it must, because I'm typing.

Like Johelian, it scares me that you might think this theory could be in anyway accurate. IQ and bra size are not linked (in your year group or anywhere else).

This comes from someone with huge tits and a Masters Degree.

Does this warrant a response... Hmmm, I guess it must, because I'm typing.

Like Johelian, it scares me that you might think this theory could be in anyway accurate. IQ and bra size are not linked (in your year group or anywhere else).

This comes from someone with huge tits and a Masters Degree.

Looks like all he had to do was ask on here, for teh win.

and be proven wrong.