N-Europe

Rocket League

Clownferret

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

Cheers for the games @nekunando & @dazzybee:peace:

What do you lot think of Rumble? :hehe: I get the feeling most people don’t like it, not as much as I do anyway. :heh:

It's my first experience of it!

It was OK! I certainly didn't hate it but I vastly prefer the standard mode :grin:

Having said that, I need to check out hoops and stuff some night!

• Like 1

Aw man, had about 170 balloons stored from the event and I thought, I can redeem it this week (usually they have some extra days to redeem the points after an event has ended). Not this time though, gone are my balloons and my chance on those shiny wheels!

On 18-7-2018 at 1:13 PM, RedShell said:

I really don’t get why there isn’t a Switch news channel for this game, I always end up finding out about the events late (just like the anniversary one that’s on at the moment :rolleyes:) meaning much less chance to grab the event items. ::shrug:

This!

Edited by Vileplume2000

• 10 months later...

The "Ghostbusters" mode is pretty good fun, shame it's a limited thing.

I already collected quite a few cassette tapes, think I'll save 'em for the TV items though. Hopefully some cool Knight Rider stuff in that set, and I'd be amazed if doesn't include some A-Team stuff too. :hehe:

I jumped into the Ghostbusters mode pretty blind so it took me a couple of games to know how it worked, but it is pretty fun indeed! And as I've not played it for a while I kept pressing the wrong button for acceleration, thanks Mario Kart. :p

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, RedShell said:

The "Ghostbusters" mode is pretty good fun, shame it's a limited thing.

I already collected quite a few cassette tapes, think I'll save 'em for the TV items though. Hopefully some cool Knight Rider stuff in that set, and I'd be amazed if doesn't include some A-Team stuff too. :hehe:

Haha.. we jumped into it by mistake and backed out after about 15 seconds 😆

7 hours ago, RedShell said:

You really gave it a chance then. :heh:

I'm about to hit 300 hours in Rocket League and I've basically only every played the standard 2v2 and 3v3 games and I don't think I'll ever really bother with the other modes!

Crazy value for money 😃

• Like 1