N-Europe

your opinion on the best 'revmote' games

oxygenuk

what i mean by revmote games is the ones that are like boxing, first person shooters, and sword fighting. know the ones i mean?

IMO boxing games will be the best, although fps category is my favourite just imagine the rush you'd get from a revo boxing gaming as long as the revmote took the controller to the limits like the games should.

secondly itd have to be FPS of course, how about you guys?

..theres obviously zelda.. fps.. tennis.. etc.. but I'm just thinkin a starfox game could be made where you only use the one hand.. the flight of the ship.. the shooting.. the barrel rolls.. can all be done with the 'revmote' without the nunchuck attachment..

Baseball, tennis, tabletennis, and and summer-olympia. FPS will rule of course, but I´d like to see some really cheap(20 bucks) drummmer-simulator with the abbility to save the music to midi or/and .wav-files. A 3d-moddeling-suit would be cool too! But that´s no games. Want all kind of games that bring the arcarde feeling into your home. Man in Japan the rev will rule out everything!!

Hey Dabookerman is that nice girl you? Wanna play with my Revmote. :shock: :woops:

a channel changing game...

nah. i reckon the megaman idea is pretty cool. i remember running around when i was little pretending to be megaman...

but ive been speculating nandos suggest for a while now. a starfox game (no running around... arwing's and wolfen's only) would be sensational with the Revmote. i can really see the gyroscopic sensors working well with flying the ship... mwa ha ha!

ive also said in another thread that sonic COULD work nice... note: COULD. it also has potential of being an absolute copout.

FPS would work nicely.

swinging a sword can take a back seat in my opinion. if shigeru stuffs up the zelda franchise, im gonna fly across to japan and bitch slap him with the remote.