N-Europe

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

Cube

18 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Okie dokie, gonna head online and hope for more G-Max Amped Toxtricity raids in around half an hour.

Help from Sword players would be appreciated.

What would I need to do in order to help? Just run around the Wild area at the start of the game until I find Toxtricity at one of those red beacons?

And then, signal to you to join somehow? The only time I've really partaken in them is when yourself and @Ugh first aid were running them and I happened to join.

I don't know a huge amount about these raids really, I'm around only 10 hours in and my team is around level twenty-ish with no badges yet. :p

If I'm of use though I'd be happy to help as I do have Pokémon Sword.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

What would I need to do in order to help? Just run around the Wild area at the start of the game until I find Toxtricity at one of those red beacons?

And then, signal to you to join somehow? The only time I've really partaken in them is when yourself and @Ugh first aid were running them and I happened to join.

I don't know a huge amount about these raids really, I'm around only 10 hours in and my team is around level twenty-ish with no badges yet. :p

If I'm of use though I'd be happy to help as I do have Pokémon Sword.

Yeah, pretty much. Although, because you have no badges, the Toxtricities you find wouldn't have great stats so they wouldn't be much good to me.

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Let me know if there’s any space for an unhelpful Shield player. :heh:

You can't be much worse than that guy who brought along a level 36 Ditto...

Didn't even have Imposter as the ability.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Glen-i said:

Yeah, pretty much. Although, because you have no badges, the Toxtricities you find wouldn't have great stats so they wouldn't be much good to me.

Ah OK, I had no idea that the stats were linked to badges/progress, I clearly need to play the game more. :D

It's not like I don't want to play the game either, I love Pokémon and when I do get a good play session in on it, it's great... I just need to get into some kind of play routine with it. :smile: