Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

The Mole

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

No, actually. As long as you're friends with someone in the room, you can join.

But you should add him anyway, he's an alright sort of bloke.

Yarrr. I be an a’right kinda bloke. Add away 

should we we get in early and test out the team match making before the games kick off? I’m guessing if we have a good four or five people in the room I can start a team game with CPU on and see what happens. If it doesn’t work I can then just set the rest of the GPS to non team. 

41 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Yarrr. I be an a’right kinda bloke. Add away 

should we we get in early and test out the team match making before the games kick off? I’m guessing if we have a good four or five people in the room I can start a team game with CPU on and see what happens. If it doesn’t work I can then just set the rest of the GPS to non team. 

With CPU's on, you can technically do a Team game with only 2 people. If you can jump on at around 7:30, I'll help you find out.

Still, assuming no-one else is planning on jumping in at the last minute, here are the team setups.

Team Red Shell

@RedShell

@Nicktendo

@punio75

@martinist

@Dcubed

@Kaepora_Gaebora

Team Blue Chameleon

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@S.C.G

@Clownferret

The teams were chosen based on placings in the current table, except for Clownferret and Kaepora_Gaebora who have near to no presence in this mini league. I also placed Dcubed on the opposite team to me to prevent voting bias due to us playing on the same console.

Oh, and here's the course schedule for the new page.

plhl8FD.png

BTW, Don't forget to turn Smart Steering off!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

With CPU's on, you can technically do a Team game with only 2 people. If you can jump on at around 7:30, I'll help you find out.

Still, assuming no-one else is planning on jumping in at the last minute, here are the team setups  

I’ll jump on now and open a room for us to test what we can.