NEurope
Londragon

Switch eShop Thread

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek23.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 23)

The twenty-third week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

Check the article for the full roundup.

- - - - -

Thanks to @Josh64 for the recently posted articles, which include...

Pretty good week. :smile:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Like 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek24.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 24)

The twenty-fourth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

Plenty of news this week. :peace:

• Thanks 1

A pretty bodascious week, man! Pleasure working with you as always. 

• Thanks 3

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek25.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 25)

The twenty-fifth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

Thanks to @Josh64 for the recently posted article...

A quiet week for general news, but we have just had a Nintendo Direct so it balances out. :smile:

• Like 1

Quite a wild difference to last week LOL, but as you say, more than enough news in the latest direct to keep us quenched! Whatever happened to the Summer games drought of yore? Seems as busy as ever these days!

Edited by Josh64
  • Thanks 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek26.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 26)

The twenty-sixth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

Plenty of great news articles this week. :smile:

• Like 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek27.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 27)

The twenty-seventh week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

The right amount of news for this week, considering that new Mario Kart 8 DX tracks are arriving next week, and there will surely be more news soon. :peace:

• Thanks 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek28.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 28)

The twenty-eighth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

Well.... there's deifnitely more news this week, there almost wasn't, and then the LRG3 event happened, a few trailers dropped, and here we are.  :peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great stuff on the Pikmin 4 Developer interview.  I hadn’t found these before, so really glad I read it on the N-Europe news page.  I’m not sure who to thank, but thanks regardless! 😃👍🏻

• Thanks 2

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek29.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 29)

The twenty-ninth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

It was set to be a very quiet week for news, then those excellent Pikmin 4 Developer Interviews came out, and Josh put together some really decent articles from them which are very much worth reading, as he has been a long time fan of the series, so his enthusiasm for the series shines through in these pieces, in addition to highlighting the more interesting parts of each interview.  :peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stardew being updated is intriguing, I've been toying with giving it another playthrough. Glad to hear there's more reason to.

• Thanks 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek30.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 30)

The thirtieth week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

A relatively quiet week, saved by Sonic Superstars news, and a couple of classic Zelda games, this current week seems to be shaping up well for news though.  :peace:

• Like 1

multiplayerfestivalbanner.620x0.webp

Multiplayer Festival coming to the Switch eShop in Europe

Now up on the main page.

Earn double gold points on selected titles.

Three free multiplayer games to play for NSO members.

- - - - -

Blimey, that was a packed week! Wii and DS, Wii U, Sony shenanigans - It feels like a very 2012 time we're in!

Had I have known there'd be so much news this week I may have let Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 pass us by 😅 But at that stage we were set for a relatively quiet week lol

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Josh64 said:

Blimey, that was a packed week! Wii and DS, Wii U, Sony shenanigans - It feels like a very 2012 time we're in!

Had I have known there'd be so much news this week I may have let Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 pass us by 😅 But at that stage we were set for a relatively quiet week lol

This isn't said enough, but I appreciate the tireless work you put into news coverage. I know I couldn't do it. Ta!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

This isn't said enough, but I appreciate the tireless work you put into news coverage. I know I couldn't do it. Ta!

Thanks, always a pleasure! 

• Thanks 1

On 23/07/2023 at 10:35 PM, EEVILMURRAY said:

Stardew being updated is intriguing, I've been toying with giving it another playthrough. Glad to hear there's more reason to.

I'm really itching to play again too, I had it a few years ago on Xbox but I'm super tempted to double dip and have it on the Switch. Might even play the field and not go for my usual husband of choice lol 

9 hours ago, Josh64 said:

I'm really itching to play again too, I had it a few years ago on Xbox but I'm super tempted to double dip and have it on the Switch. Might even play the field and not go for my usual husband of choice lol 

I would be trying for a different broad also. And a different setup. I used to have the riverland setup, so I had a nice Cow Island, Duck Island, and the top was for crops. 

I may even try to save the community centre this time, but looking at all the random fishing n shit the missus had to do, I might just not bother.

prisoncityswitchbanner.620x0.webp

Prison City is coming to the Switch

Overview and trailer.

- - - - -

tinythorlaunchtrailerbanner.620x0.webp

Tiny Thor launch trailer

Overview and launch trailer.

- - - - -

Great to see some more retro-inspired platformers from the 8-Bit and 16-Bit eras coming to the Switch.

Esoecially as Prison City seems to be inspired by many classic NES titles. :peace:

• Like 1

I'm not sure where to put this, but I finally completed Sega Ages Wonder Boy: Monster Land last night (which is the arcade original).  Not a great one, to be honest.  The funny thing is, I accidentally looked at the Master System version on YouTube when I was trying to find a guide for the maze at the end of the game, and it actually looks like it might be better.  Perhaps I will get the Anniversary Collection after all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Grazza said:

Perhaps I will get the Anniversary Collection after all.

Brent-Rambo-Approves.gif

• Like 1

newreleasesandeshopdiscountsbannerweek32.620x0.webp

Nintendo eShop new releases (week 32)

The thirty-second week of releases. A selection of new titles are now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop.

- - - - -

An average week of news, featuring a range of articles.  :peace:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 2