N-Europe

E3 2017

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think the name sounds too similar to XBOX One S...

I guessed this name tongue-in-cheek a while ago, and while it sounds cool, I agree, it's not the most practical name (I mean XBOX One X can be used to spell out XBOX, which is also pretty nifty), especially given how such poor naming constructs had massive ramifications for the successor to the most recent console to cross 100 million units sold (the Wii U).

I think it's an odd move overall in terms of naming, so they need to find some other ways to differentiate it (besides simply specs, size and colour) to the rest of the One family.

The Last Night looks visually good but err... what sort of game is it? I got nothing from that trailer.

I was gonna moan about all these launch exclusive games, but I guess launch exclusives are better than exclusives. At least this way everybody can play it eventually.

I think this is one of those conferences where if you're already invested in the Xbox brand, then you'd regard it as a good show. It's a good showing, but I wouldn't buy the hardware for these games.

If I had been invested in the platform I would be pretty disappointed with what I've seen. It's an hour in to the conference and there's only DBZ that has excited me. Very poor showing so far.

I think this is one of those conferences where if you're already invested in the Xbox brand, then you'd regard it as a good show. It's a good showing, but I wouldn't buy the hardware for these games.

You could probably say that about every one of these E3 conferences...

Sea of thieves is now a 'shared world adventure' not a MMO anymore.

Hopefully that means it has a single player too! Because it looks great, I just don't have time for multiplayer only games.

If I had been invested in the platform I would be pretty disappointed with what I've seen. It's an hour in to the conference and there's only DBZ that has excited me. Very poor showing so far.

Metro has been the highlight for me. But that's because I'm already invested in the series. State of Decay looks like a better concept than it is a game. Looked a tiny bit ropey in places. Could happily live without the majority of the other stuff.

You could probably say that about every one of these E3 conferences...

Well, we've only had two conferences, so far. :P

I'd argue that Battlefront II is worth picking up a machine to play the game if you hadn't owned one already. Looks incredible.