Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

17 minutes ago, Nintendo Fan said:

@Glen-iI can step in for some games, just let me know when @Ugh first aid back.

Coolio!

@RedShell and @Ike I'm gonna jump on and open a room in about 5-10 minutes.

Passcode is 4444.

EDIT: Room's open. Let's get out there and win. But in a relaxed way. Don't go stressing yourself out. Otherwise, it'll be a hollow victory...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, I'm done. It's not even remotely fun anymore. It's starting to feel more like Splatoon 1.

@Ugh first aid is available if you lot want to carry on.

I can play a few more games.

*edit*

Not sure who just joined there, didn’t set a password. :heh: Anyway, 1 space left.

Edited by RedShell

• 4 weeks later...

The official tumblr for this game has gone into more detail of the overall future for the game as far as updates are concerned. Splatfest seems to have been changed significantly in how they are worked out now:

https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/178056143339/starting-with-ver400-splatfests-in-splatoon-2

They also said that the next stage that will be added in October will be the last one. The game will continue to have new weapons added until December. And that Splatfest's will continue until July of 2019.

Also, anyone that signs up for a 12 month Nintendo Online sub will get a download code for some exclusive gear:

https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/image/178056634639

• Thanks 3

I don't get it. Why would they announce that Splatfests end July 2019 just before releasing Online? You'd think they would continue support of one of their biggest online games for.much longer 

Unless Splatoon 3 is underway or that they will just replace Splatfests with something else.