Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon 2

Serebii

o33omen02z511.jpg

Pulp wins. Maintaining my amazing record of only 1 Splatfest win. Am I the Ash Ketchum of Splatoon?

When did they start doing percentages? Now I feel even worse for my woeful Solo performance...

Edited by Glen-i

Just installed this on the Switch after my SD card arrived.  From my understanding, you can jump straight into the multiplayer or go to the campaign.  Got it on the eShop sale, and picked up the expansion for cheaper than the bundle.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2018 at 10:12 AM, Nicktendo said:

The best thing about Splatfests?

This: 

20 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yep, it's the only Splatoon song I hope gets into Smash. It's so damn good!

Amazing track, yeah. There are many great tunes in the game though, lots of candidates for Smash Ultimate. :)

BTW, have either of you played Octo Expansion? If you like Ebb & Flow then there's a certain track in there which you definitely need to hear. ;)

17 hours ago, Glen-i said:

o33omen02z511.jpg

Pulp wins. Maintaining my amazing record of only 1 Splatfest win. Am I the Ash Ketchum of Splatoon?

When did they start doing percentages? Now I feel even worse for my woeful Solo performance...

Hehehe! I knew it. :hehe:
I thought the percentages were always there, but that's probably just me not paying attention. :heh:

4 hours ago, RedShell said:

I thought the percentages were always there, but that's probably just me not paying attention. :heh:

Sorry, I meant to say decimal points. That'll teach me for posting half asleep.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

So who's up for some Post Karting Splat ups at 9:15?

So far, we've got RedShell and me!

I think Salmon Run is going on then, so we can do that if we get 4 people and they're not up for Turf War/League Battle.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1