N-Europe

Snipperclips (March 2017)

Serebii

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are really annoying.

Also, I don't want to watch any more of this, seeing the puzzles for the first time is too important. The only thing I wouldn't mind knowing is what the single player is like and how it scales up to 4 players. Are there separate puzzles for each grouping?

I watched that Nintendo Minute video with sound for a whole thirty seconds...

...it may well have caused some permanent damage. :blank:

As for Snipperclips though, I think it looks like a fun, entertaining and innovative title which I'll certainly consider picking up on the eShop at some point. :)

This is a game I'll definitely pick up. Looks fun and inventive, I'm sure my Mrs' kids will have fun on it too... as opposed to Bomberman where only one of them will (the one that wins) haha.

Have they mentioned a release date other than just March yet?

Confirmed for launch. €19.99

There's also a special bundle with a download code and a set of coloured Joycons

Modes: WORLD (1-2 players, co-op), PARTY (2-4 players, co-op) and BONUSGAME (2-4 players, competitive)

Tears of absolute joy.

What on earth is this bundle with coloured joy cons? I neeeeeeeed this.

Just normal JoyCons (Neon) with a download code for Snipperclips.

See I want the neon joy cons so this is perfect but with it being omitted edition I'm wondering where I would get it from. Unless it's in GAME stores etc. Fingers crossed. I could nip out on lunch and get one then seeing as I don't have Friday off. :(

I can cope with that, as I no doubt will end up caving to Bomberman during next weeks hype so I can wait a week to get hold of SnipperClips and the neon joycons!

Thing is, Nintendo UK's site says March 3rd.

Conflicting info!

If the NUK Store puts a preorder up before launch, I'll get it. If not, I'll download on its own

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!