NEurope
Serebii

Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS) - Feb 2017

If Nintendo wanted to be really cool, they'd add those Poochy stages/extras to the Wii U version via an update. ;)

Could even tie them to the Poochy amiibo, which I can definitely see myself buying. :hehe:

That amiibo is too much man. I can't take all the derpy cuteness.

I still need to get me a Blue Yarn Yoshi...

yoshiykzjs.gif

I do most certainly want to see animated shorts though.

Edited by Glen-i

If Nintendo wanted to be really cool, they'd add those Poochy stages/extras to the Wii U version via an update. ;)

Could even tie them to the Poochy amiibo, which I can definitely see myself buying. :hehe:

I thought exactly the same thing!

As much as I love the original, I don't want to buy the game again.. but I do want those extra stages :blank:

Much like the Yoshi one I shall be interested in buying the amiibo until it becomes a pain in the yarn to do so and not bother.

Yeah, i'd prefer them to add it as DLC to the main game, even if I have to pay for it. While I LOVED the Wii U game, i'm not keen on having to buy another edition to get access to the extra stages.

In for the shorts, not so interested in a demake of YWW though. Put the extra stages up as DLC for the Wii U version and I'll buy them though.

Yeah, i'd prefer them to add it as DLC to the main game, even if I have to pay for it. While I LOVED the Wii U game, i'm not keen on having to buy another edition to get access to the extra stages.
Still hoping that Poochy amiibo will be able to unlock the extra content in the Wii U version, because I'm definitely not going to buy the 3DS one just for that stuff. :nono:

Like everyone else, instantly thought - they better put the extra stuff to the wii u version with the amiibo!! I'm not getting this one.

I have mixed feelings about all these rereleases they are recently doing. That being said, I was planning on buying the Wii U version of this game soon, so I'll just wait until February now :grin:

I have mixed feelings about all these rereleases they are recently doing.

It's just to plug a few gaps while their big guns work on NX games

It's just to plug a few gaps while their big guns work on NX games

Agreed. Waiting is painful though :p

Bring on the memes boys.

But that dog is hella cute, so I'm going to make that my 2nd amiibo even if I don't know who he is.

Figured this news would be best suited in here.

When it comes to famous Nintendo composers, Koji Kondo is usually the first name to come to mind, due in no small part to his significant contributions to the Super Mario and Legend of Zelda series'. One composer's name that you may not be quite so familiar with is that of Tomoya Tomita, yet he also has an impressive resume, with titles such as Kirby's Epic Yarn and Yoshi's Woolly World to his name, along with several Castlevania games.

Tomita worked for Konami for several years before moving on to work at Good-Feel Games, but now the composer has left the latter studio and gone freelance. As a result, he began a YouTube channel to market himself, and included playlists with his complete work on Wario Land: Shake It!, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Yoshi's Woolly World. For that last one, he even included tracks that didn't make it into the final cut of the game, for one reason or another, and they're certainly worth a listen.

Source: NintendoLife

That's a big loss for Good-Feel. The soundtracks for all of those games are fantastic.

Figured this news would be best suited in here.

Source: NintendoLife

That's a big loss for Good-Feel. The soundtracks for all of those games are fantastic.

According to him though, he's still working with Good Feel despite being freelance

[tweet]816929111109009408[/tweet]

Cool to see Tomita go freelance, he does some nice tuneskies.

BTW, the next stop motion short is out now...

I can't stop laughing at Poochy's blank expression! I need the amiibo just for that.

So... you can pre-order your Poochy amiibo with Free game now.

;)

580x255_Email_Poochy-Yoshi_v2-043258.jpg

You know you're only buying it for the amiibo really...

...so that you can pair it with your Yarn Yoshi amiibo and faithfully recreate those promotional animations.

:p