NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct (3DS Only) - September 1st - 15:00

Damn. I'm actually starting to get a little bit hyped for this direct... :hehe:

It's more just the fact that we're getting a new Nintendo Direct, rather than whatever the content may be. :heh:

It should be a solid lineup getting showed off. Dragon Quest VII, Animal Crossing update, Pokemon, Hyrule Warriors DLC ( @Glen\-i is certainly getting his money from this game ) Mario Party, Phoenix Wright, Ever Oasis and hopefully Dragon Quest VIII and Monster Hunter Stories.

I'm hoping for Detective Pikachu to be available for us straight after the Direct. We've waited long enough to play that game over here!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Damn. I'm actually starting to get a little bit hyped for this direct... :hehe:

It's more just the fact that we're getting a new Nintendo Direct, rather than whatever the content may be. :heh:

Yeah same. I'm not expecting anything hugely shocking, but I just miss seeing everyone presenting!

Hopefully they do something wacky this time around... Would be cool to see everyone dress up as Dragon Quest characters :hehe:

Any news of the duration?

Nope. My money's on about 30-40 mins though.

Edited by Dcubed

It should be a solid lineup getting showed off. Dragon Quest VII, Animal Crossing update, Pokemon, Hyrule Warriors DLC ( @Glen\-i is certainly getting his money from this game ) Mario Party, Phoenix Wright, Ever Oasis and hopefully Dragon Quest VIII and Monster Hunter Stories.

I'm hoping for Detective Pikachu to be available for us straight after the Direct. We've waited long enough to play that game over here!

Rhythm Paradise Megamix will probably be in there too, even though the release is still miles away for us. :nono:

Yeah same. I'm not expecting anything hugely shocking, but I just miss seeing everyone presenting!

Hopefully they do something wacky this time around... Would be cool to see everyone dress up as Dragon Quest characters :hehe:

Well, we all know Shibata is very capable of that. :D

ZYiJWtY.jpg?1

JlXsdx4.png

:laughing:

Enjoy the Direct everyone. :)

I won't be able to watch this one live but I'll catch up as soon as I can. :D

I'm in the same boat. Ignoring everything that's gonna come out of it till I watch it is gonna be hard...

I'm in the same boat. Ignoring everything that's gonna come out of it till I watch it is gonna be hard...

Especially when it's been a massive fakeout and this is in fact the reveal of the NX. :D

Likewise :smile:

I'll probably check the forum at work around 3.45pm and I'll know by the thread titles if there's been any big news :heh:

CTdo8ZBUsAAsV8l.jpg:large

Hoping for a nice surprise reveal for 3DS but I can't imagine they've any of their big teams still doing 3DS games, we'll see...

Edited by Ronnie

Hyrule Warriors DLC ( @Glen\-i is certainly getting his money from this game )

Yes sir!

Crossing my fingers for Toon Link's new weapon to be Spirit Train related. If they can make weapons out of Horses, Sails and Portals powered by dancing, I don't see why not.

(Is it sad that that's the thing I'm most eager to see in this direct?)

Won't be able to watch it though, so I'll just catch up later.

Picross 3D 2. That's all I care about!

Then you are a happy person today. Just announced Picross 3D round 2!

So far quite a solid Direct, but I hope we get some more surprises. Oh, and there are some WiiU things being mentioned, so not 3DS only!

Pikmin sidescroller announced! Looks like a mix between Lemmings and Yoshi's Island. Yoshi's Woolly World 3DS also looks nice, and a buttload of RPGs coming up. And Mario Sports (5 sports in one, I wonder how they compare to the separate titles), and Mario Maker (without online though, as @liger05 said).

Pikmin in the style of Metroid I can definitely get behind. That Mario Sports title looks pretty cool too, basically the polar opposite of Ultra Smash. The Horse Racing game looks particularly interesting. New Hyrule Warriors content looks great, Mario Maker 3DS is cool, I think i'd probably spend more time making courses on a handheld.

Also they've got me wanting the Boo, Waluigi and Toon Link amiibo.

The only disappointment for me was that there was no price drop for the New 3DS but this direct has definitely given me plenty of reason to buy one.

Edited by killthenet

Then you are a happy person today. Just announced Picross 3D round 2!

So far quite a solid Direct, but I hope we get some more surprises. Oh, and there are some WiiU things being mentioned, so not 3DS only!

Oh yes! :) Only annoyance is America get it today and we have to wait until 2nd December :( They did this with Rhtyhm Heaven too!!

I think that was better than I expected. Lots of amiibo to keep me spending and some nice surprises. Mario Maker on the go sounds like something I'll enjoy immensely.

Down for the ports but likely will skip Mario maker.

Just don't see the point if I can't download user created levels.

Streetpass isn't popular enough here.

Strange there is so much coming out for a handheld with NX coming March. Either NX is no way coming in March (likely), or they'll push the home play more, or maybe even the rumours were wrong :)

Strange there is so much coming out for a handheld with NX coming March. Either NX is no way coming in March (likely), or they'll push the home play more, or maybe even the rumours were wrong :)

It's great that Nintendo are still supporting a platform before the new platform releases. Thats the way to do it.

Life in the old dog yet! Agree with you @dazzybee, does seem strange so much is coming for 3DS if NX is supposed to be handheld too...intriguing.

Only disappointment for me was that the Yoshi game wasn't a sequel using the woolly world template. I loved that game but won't be buying the same game again just because.

Potentially great use of the Pikmin franchise too, is this Miyamoto's Pikmin 4?