West Ham v Chelsea

Manchester United v Manchester City

Arsenal v Reading

Liverpool v Tottenham

Bristol City v Hull City

Leeds v Norwich

Newcastle v Preston

Southampton v Sunderland

Another Manchester Derby and a London Derby, Liverpool Spurs is another tasty fixture.

United were superb yesterday. The balance of the team looked much better and Herrera completely bossed it in that holding role. I would play that exact same team or near enough to that lineup every single week. Alter it slightly depending on the opposition, but the team should be built around the likes of Herrera, Pogba, Rashford and Martial (even though he was unavailable for yesterday).

Sam Allardyce has left his role as England manager by mutual consent, not a surprise at all after the story broke about his abuse of power last night.

I don't understand how he could think he'd get away with it in today's environment, any hint of scandal and the FA want shot of you. I have no idea who could take up the reigns now, may aswell just leave Southgate in charge.

What an aboslute pillock. £3 million a year, dream job and he still couldn't resist pure greed. Deserved to go.

The press in this country though, absolute scum. Cost a man his job for no reason other than to sell a story. It's disgusting the amount of power they have.

I can't believe he let himself get drawn in to this situation, got no-one to blame but himself to be brutally honest. You get your dream job, you shouldn't do anything to jeopardise it. simple. As. That.

The press in this country though, absolute scum. Cost a man his job for no reason other than to sell a story. It's disgusting the amount of power they have.

If he didn't want to get caught out it would have been pretty simple. Don't do it. He can only blame himself and I'm glad the press did this because they've clearly caught him out and stopped him from doing it in the future.

Edit - Come on the Celtic. Give Man City a pumping. More likely the other way around unfortunately... Can see the scoreline being closer to 10 than nil.

Edit - Come on the Celtic. Give Man City a pumping. More likely the other way around unfortunately... Can see the scoreline being closer to 10 than nil.

2-1 though!

It's stupid what the press have done and its stupid what Allerdyce did, too. Idiots and pricks, the lot of them.

He wasn't my first choice anyway, so I'm not cut up about it all. It's just another reason to laugh at England...all this talk about the country being a laughing stock isn't far off, imo.

Bayern Munich with the exact same performance against Atletico as in the last two matches against them.

Unbelievable. :nono:

And Chelsea with... oh no, wait, we fell apart last season and aren't in the Champions League :cry::cry::cry:

Typical post-Ferguson United performance. Looking nice in places, players over-doing it to justify their inflated price tags but don't know how to take their chances clinically. Should have been 4-0 before half-time and the team concede a shitty equaliser when we finally do score.

Need to get right back to basics and finish our fucking chances. Nobody will care at the end of the season about what you did in the 34th minute or that lovely ball you played in the 80th, but they will care if you drop two points at home against a poor Stoke side. The performance was actually good for about 90% of the time, but goals win matches and there were far too many missed opportunities today. Disappointing.

Typical post-Ferguson United performance. Looking nice in places, players over-doing it to justify their inflated price tags but don't know how to take their chances clinically. Should have been 4-0 before half-time and the team concede a shitty equaliser when we finally do score.

Need to get right back to basics and finish our fucking chances. Nobody will care at the end of the season about what you did in the 34th minute or that lovely ball you played in the 80th, but they will care if you drop two points at home against a poor Stoke side. The performance was actually good for about 90% of the time, but goals win matches and there were far too many missed opportunities today. Disappointing.

I can already see Mourinho's gloating face when United inevitably turn up and take all 3 points from Anfield after the international break :nono:

Spurs played pretty well didn't they?

Without Dier, Dembele and kane too, three of our most important players!

On the flip side, Arsenal pulled of a Fergie style win. Dodgy 93rd minute goal.

To be fair, they should've had about 3 penalties due ot handball in the box prior to that and if they weren't given Kos' shouldn't have been given either.

I'm watching Italy vs Spain right now. Costa (obviously) got booked in the first half and in the second half clearly kicks the ball away after the referee blew his whistle. Referee lets it go and Costa is promptly subbed off.

I'm all for referees getting less stick from players, the media, the fans, etc. They're only human. But it's decisions like this that does make it harder to empathise with them. There is no consistency whatsoever. The rule is clear as day. If you kick the ball away deliberately after the whistle has been blown, it's a yellow card. Two yellow cards = a red. Why is it so hard to just enforce the rules?!

Isn't it a friendly though?

EDIT: Apparently it isn't. How did Italy and Spain end up in the same qualifying group?!

Edited by 130131301364