NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Focusing on the negative rather than the positive of years like 2014?

That's a bit of a shame that your mind goes to that.

Some years are good, some are bad. You don't go crazy about Sony for their dodgy years despite them doing well 2013 and 2015, do you?

Well of course my mind goes to and remembers Nintendo's bad showings - Theres no reason why an E3 event should be 'bad' especially when showcasing a new console.

And can we please stop referring to Sony everytime someone highlights something negative about Nintendo. I don't have an agenda, I'm just more of a Nintendo fan than I am anything else.

Nintendo UK making a big deal of taking Tingle on tour to E3 with them, a 3DS sequel to 'Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land' incoming?

Nintendo UK making a big deal of taking Tingle on tour to E3 with them, a 3DS sequel to 'Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land' incoming?

That would be glorious! Hell, just stick a translated version of the DS sequel on the Wii U and all be forgiven. :D

Well of course my mind goes to and remembers Nintendo's bad showings - Theres no reason why an E3 event should be 'bad' especially when showcasing a new console.

And can we please stop referring to Sony everytime someone highlights something negative about Nintendo. I don't have an agenda, I'm just more of a Nintendo fan than I am anything else.

I don't see how E3 this year can be bad. Playable demos/reveals of new stuff for their top selling 3DS game and likely top-selling Wii U/NX game... We've had crap E3s before then Zelda appears and people scream it's the best E3 ever. That wasn't a dig, just a direct reply (incase anyone is getting frisky for an argument).

The rumour that concerns me the most is that NX won't be competing with PS4 for power. So is it just a Wii U .5, surely at the very least it should be as powerfully as a 3 year old console. Unless it's a portable system in which case fair enough. FFS Nintendo just tell us what the bloody thing is already.

Where's this from? I mean I've repeatedly said I think it's a Wii u powered handheld hybrid so it wouldn't surprise me. But haven't heard this.

We really need to stop paying attention to rumours. They always contradict eachother.

Ash...would there NEED to be though? The first announcement was about the only playable game, Zelda. Nowhere it said just Zelda being show, in any form, over E3 season. It was obvious others would be at least shown...yet anyone saying that and pointing out the only was just about there being only one playable game/Zelda on that first day (or maybe they meant that specific half of the day, which was the only unclear bit) got so much flack and treated like trolls/garbage by a huge percentage of forums. Now even on this site people are backtracking pretending words were unclear or have won some sort of war with Nintendo for the rest of us poor gamers (other sites that is, it's bloody hilarious the lengths people will go to rather than just admit they're wrong and misunderstood). Even though it was clear as fuck they meant only one playable game that day or at the start of that day (Pokemon S/M is a mystery though...it's been rumoured/said to be at E3 for months). The reasons the updates came out like they did is because Zelda is their focus, they want all thoughts on that. Last Wii U/First NX game?

If I'm wrong? I'll admit it.

If I'm wrong I'll admit it, but I genuinely believe the information that was presented could reasonably be interpreted to believe that Nintendo only intended to show one game.

Basically the crux of my argument is if Nintendo had intended to show more games all along they could have made it clearer initially or sooner after the Zelda announcement was made and it was clear a lot of people believed it was their only game.

(I'm aware there's two pages after this post that I've not read as I've just come back from a holiday).

TBF, it's not like Nintendo UK have anything to do with E3

Well they are over there right now, but yeah obviously they don't have any input into it.

But then NUK is a shell now. It's been absorbed by Nintendo of Europe.

Edited by Ashley

I don't see how E3 this year can be bad. Playable demos/reveals of new stuff for their top selling 3DS game and likely top-selling Wii U/NX game... We've had crap E3s before then Zelda appears and people scream it's the best E3 ever. That wasn't a dig, just a direct reply (incase anyone is getting frisky for an argument).

I was referring to 2012 and last years E3 as 'bad'.

I haven't dismissed this years as bad, as obviously it hasn't even began. I'm simply not hyped for it off the back of previous showings.

Hmm whats the likelihood mini-game ala Starfox Guard being sold with Zelda U as an apology?

Where's this from? I mean I've repeatedly said I think it's a Wii u powered handheld hybrid so it wouldn't surprise me. But haven't heard this.

Can't remember her name Amanda? Somebody who has a track record of accurate leaks and apparently has data on the specs.

It'll be Reggie's replacement... Arnold Schwarzenegger. He'll announce the NX, which is "Available in stores... NOW! And yooo will buy it nao!"

31925695.jpg

The Sega Saturn gambit...I'd rather not see that. I don't think a surprise release bodes well.

I was referring to 2012 and last years E3 as 'bad'.

I haven't dismissed this years as bad, as obviously it hasn't even began. I'm simply not hyped for it off the back of previous showings.

Hmm whats the likelihood mini-game ala Starfox Guard being sold with Zelda U as an apology?

Link's Crossbow Training 2! Online/offline co-op, huge levels facing off against hordes and big bosses. Some sort of weak/strength system for enemies with you having different elemental arrows. Tool weapons for more complicated levels. With a big achievement mission list.

Guys I don't mean to cause any hype but I think we might see Zelda at E3.

[tweet]742506851980476416[/tweet]

What's the GMT for Nintendos conference guys? By pure chance I'm off work sick!

5PM BST

That's the lens of truth on their tees, right. Also showed up in sooner of the previous art (on the book). Teases.

As much as I'm looking forward to this game, the Sony presser just showed numerate games that looked just as impressive, if not more, as this has done.

Nintendo and Zelda have a lot to live up to now. I hope this is as good as it should be in this day and age!

Seeing that picture just makes me sad, no Nintendo event will feel the same for me without Iwata.

Is this being shown anywhere that support Chromecast? I'm unsure whether Twitch does but Youtube most definitely does it (watched Ubi and MS yesterday through it).

Edited by MindFreak