NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo @ E3 2016

I'm looking forward to seeing Colour Splash. As long as Audrey isn't the one hosting

I'm looking forward to seeing Colour Splash. As long as Audrey isn't the one hosting

I heard she was on yesterdays stream. Is she still annoying as hell?

Even more so. Talking over everyone, with her OTT personality

Even more so. Talking over everyone, with her OTT personality

Bah! I really can't stand the woman.

Plenty of "Niice." yesterday too, as per from the Treehouse team

I am digging this new Mario Party! It's so fast paced! And this Toad Scramble has an insane amount of strategies going on.

The ally system is really cool as well. 11 characters running around in one minigame is mental!

Even that woman knows that amiiboo is the best Mario series Amiibo.

I am digging this new Mario Party! It's so fast paced! And this Toad Scramble has an insane amount of strategies going on.

The ally system is really cool as well. 11 characters running around in one minigame is mental!

Even that woman knows that amiiboo is the best Mario series Amiibo.

Yup! I like the look of this. I like how it forces you to use up ALL of your rolls before allowing you to end your turn as well.

Hopefully the other modes will follow suit and be nice and strategic as well :)

As soon as she started listing the Amiibos, I knew she'd end on Boo ;)

Best game is on. Release date please.

September 16, 2016 in the US!

Edited by Ike

Can anyone hit me with a summary of what Nintendo's actually put out? I've tried over the last few days to have treehouse streams on in the background(non-live) but more often than not it's just more and more Zelda footage. I don't know when/where to find the other stuff.

Also adding to the Not-a-fan-of-Audrey camp. Can't believe they brought her back this year. Just almost glad they don't have as much going on so I didn't have to see/hear her as much!

Can anyone hit me with a summary of what Nintendo's actually put out? I've tried over the last few days to have treehouse streams on in the background(non-live) but more often than not it's just more and more Zelda footage. I don't know when/where to find the other stuff.

Also adding to the Not-a-fan-of-Audrey camp. Can't believe they brought her back this year. Just almost glad they don't have as much going on so I didn't have to see/hear her as much!

Zelda

Mario Party Star Rush

Paper Mario Colour Splash

Dragon Quest VII

Monster Hunter Generations

Pokemon GO

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Rhythm Heaven 3DS

Ever Oasis

I think that was it.

In terms of the presenters, Audrey isn't the only annoying one. Most of the female presenters try too hard to be funny and are especially annoying with their descriptions of things.

Personally, I think the Treehouse segments have gotten worse over these past few years. The presenters are annoying, the waiting time in between games is ridiculous and the time it takes for a person to ask a question, have it translated to Japanese, have the Japanese person answer in Japanese and then have it translated back into English is just flat out stupid. It makes for very boring viewing.

I've tried over the last few days to have treehouse streams on in the background(non-live) but more often than not it's just more and more Zelda footage. I don't know when/where to find the other stuff.

If you go to the Nintendo E3 site and hit the video tab there are links to most of the treehouse segments sorted by game.

Zelda

Mario Party Star Rush

Paper Mario Colour Splash

Dragon Quest VII

Monster Hunter Generations

Pokemon GO

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Rhythm Heaven 3DS

Ever Oasis

I think that was it.

In terms of the presenters, Audrey isn't the only annoying one. Most of the female presenters try too hard to be funny and are especially annoying with their descriptions of things.

Personally, I think the Treehouse segments have gotten worse over these past few years. The presenters are annoying, the waiting time in between games is ridiculous and the time it takes for a person to ask a question, have it translated to Japanese, have the Japanese person answer in Japanese and then have it translated back into English is just flat out stupid. It makes for very boring viewing.

I did find it/them somewhat annoying last year, but there was more content appealing to me there that I really didn't mind it as much. In terms of a list for E3 the above does look somewhat paltry, but I also haven't put focus anywhere else for a good comparison either. I was trying to get what I could with Nintendo and treehouse but just found too much Zelda and the videos didn't seem to be timestamped/gamemarked at all. Not sure anything from the above list jumps out barring Zelda and *maybe* Paper Mario(tired/wary of that, somewhat) but I'll try and check them out at some point later on.

I'm sure there was also some whatever SMT x FE is now called too? I did catch a brief bit of what I presumed to be that on Treehouse, but again I've kinda gone off it since when I first saw it. Don't know if it'll be something I get into enough now, I feel like my general gaming time/passion has diminished on the whole tbh.

I'm pretty sure this is the full list of games Nintendo showed, in the order they showed them.

YouTube Live at E3 show:

- Jotun: Valhalla Edition

- Runbow Pocket

- Axiom Verge

- Severed

Treehouse Day 1:

- Pokémon Sun/Moon

- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Treehouse Day 2:

- Pokémon GO

- Ever Oasis

- BoxBoxBoy

- Mario Party Star Rush

- YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls/Bony Spirits

- Monster Hunter Generations

- Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past

- Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

- Paper Mario: Color Splash

- Rhythm Paradise Megamix

(And some more Zelda on Day 2 as well, of course.)

I thought the Treehouse streams were much better than last year, actually. This year felt more organized and didn't have as many games shown multiple times, so every segment was interesting to watch.