Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2015/16

Phube

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, every single one of Arsenal's 23 man outfield squad (with the exception of Campbell) has been injured in 2015 at one point. They should take whatever Campbell is on. And bottle it. Or.....can it.

He'll get knackered soon. He's only played a handful of games for us.

I feel like nobody got my insanely clever joke. I said that they should take whatever Campbell (which is also a famous brand of soup) is on, and 'can' it (which is a method of packaging soup).

Now i've explained it, it's exponentially funnier.

Edited by 130131301364

Absolutely fantastic performance from the lads tonight. Despite letting a goal in stupidly early, our heads didn't go down and we kept on pushing. The fact that the goals were coming from a few players was very encouraging. Sturridge doesn't look like his missed a beat during his time off.

Bring on the Toon.....and watch us get beat off them. :D

Absolutely fantastic performance from the lads tonight. Despite letting a goal in stupidly early, our heads didn't go down and we kept on pushing. The fact that the goals were coming from a few players was very encouraging. Sturridge doesn't look like his missed a beat during his time off.

Bring on the Toon.....and watch us get beat off them. :D

I read that last bit as "and watch us beat them off"!

I thought...my, my, I've heard of sexy football, but that's ridiculous!

Crazy performance tonight. Southampton are a great team and I certainly didn't expect THAT scoreline. I thought it would be much closer.

Fantastic performance tonight from the Reds.

Literally don't have time to praise all the players that deserved it, pretty much a great game from everyone.

Can't get too carried away with the improvements Klopp has made, but certainly going to enjoy games like this one and City. Superb stuff.

Apparently, every single one of Arsenal's 23 man outfield squad (with the exception of Campbell) has been injured in 2015 at one point. They should take whatever Campbell is on. And bottle it. Or.....can it.

Not sure you can claim it as your joke when it was ripped off the BBC sportspage!

West Ham played well, but we were shite again. Van Gaal is losing popularity amongst the fans and he isn't motivating the players to win matches. Football is a game and it should be played to win. There's no urgency in our play and we can't even hit the target when we do get the ball into the box. We are dreadful and this isn't the football that the fans want to watch.

It's crazy to think that Arsenal, City and United have already dropped so many points this season yet are still right at the top, behind the mighty Leicester. The league is ridiculously entertaining but I can't remember the quality of football being so poor at the top.

Liverpool play Newcastle tomorrow...With United, West Ham, City and Spurs all dropping points, a win puts them right into the mix.

Leicester have a tough run of fixtures coming up, they have Chelsea (H), Everton (A), Liverpool (A) and Man City (H) before the end of the month. I think if they can get 2 or 3 results out of those games then they'll be very hard to pull out of the top four or five. Every week pundits say 'No, they won't be anywhere near come the end of the season' but if Leicester get over the 40pt mark by the end of December, I think we're going to be hearing the pundits say that a lot less.

Hopefully Villa can pick up a few points over the next month too, to not be in double figures by December is truly appalling. We look so low on confidence, a win soon will hopefully fix that problem though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!