NEurope
Cube

Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars

@Hero\-of\-Time you still enjoying this?

How does Empire hold up against Twilight of the Republic? Can't wait to unlock me some X-Wings for the ToyBox!

Judging by the opening Mickey course the ToyBox raceway add-on should be very good too!

I finished it the weekend I got it. :D

Twilight has more content than Empire but I'm a sucker for old skool Star Wars and probably enjoyed it a little more. Saying that, Empire didn't have Dual of Fates kick in....hmmm...Lets just say they are both great. :)

So finally stuck it in. Bloody hell the load times are horrific....

Think I'll enjoy it though, sucker for Star Wars!

One thing, how do you add characters to your collection? I thought just placing them on the portal would do it, it no, even in the hall of legends... Do you have to load them into toy box and then they appear in the halls?

Got this for Christmas, but can't really play it until new year as I've packed up my Wii U for moving.

What models would you guys recommend getting?

I REALLY WANT THIS! Is it worth a buy? I have a couple of questions:

- Do you need the figures or can you actually buy the characters online? I would actually buy the figures anyway because I'm a big Disney geek but just wondered anyway.

- Can you make your own levels?

- Is the game pretty lengthy?

- Can you use a Disney Infinity base from 1.0 or 2.0 for 3.0?

- Any cheap deals offline?

I REALLY WANT THIS! Is it worth a buy? I have a couple of questions:

- Do you need the figures or can you actually buy the characters online? I would actually buy the figures anyway because I'm a big Disney geek but just wondered anyway.

- Can you make your own levels?

- Is the game pretty lengthy?

- Can you use a Disney Infinity base from 1.0 or 2.0 for 3.0?

- Any cheap deals offline?

Yeah, you need the figures. You don't need them all to enjoy the game though. The ones that come with the playsets do the job. The rest of them are optional.

Yup. In Toy Box mode you can create levels.

Each of the playsets can last between 10-15 hours.

In terms of the bases, it depends on which console you get it for. IIRC the Wii U and Playstation ones work across all the games. I think they was some issue with using 360 to Xbox One platforms.

Is this 100% Star Wars, or are there other Disney things in it too? And is it any better getting it on PS4 over Wii U?

Is this 100% Star Wars, or are there other Disney things in it too? And is it any better getting it on PS4 over Wii U?

Inside Out is featured in the main PlaySet content, but all other figurines from all Infinity's work in the Toy Box create and download user generated mode. WiiU/PS4? I don't know?

its £39.99 on Shopto at the moment, is that a good price for this?

It's cheaper at Amazon, £24.99 for the Wii U and the other versions are all under £30. They also have the Twilight of the Republic playset for £8.

It seems like something that is continually updated with new figures and content. If that is the case, is support of the Wii U version likely to be cut before the other versions? And does the Wii U version run any worse than the other versions?

Basically I'd like it on Wii U, but not if it's a gimped game compared to PS4/Xbox 1.

I absolutely love this game too much. Bought it today and I've put so many hours into it already.

I got the Twilight of the Republic playset with Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tanu. I also bought Obi Wan Kenobi (Light FX), Hulk, Wreck It Ralph and Stitch. It's awkward how Disney Infinity actually has more Star Wars content than Battlefront.

Anyway, 25 year old here and I honestly think it's one of the best and most fun games I've played in a while. Some of the games created by players are pretty cool too!

Anybody know where I can get the figures or playsets cheap in the UK?

1e1f9a426b92667b3ae0ee7d8577e9d0.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It seems like something that is continually updated with new figures and content. If that is the case, is support of the Wii U version likely to be cut before the other versions? And does the Wii U version run any worse than the other versions?

Basically I'd like it on Wii U, but not if it's a gimped game compared to PS4/Xbox 1.

I've heard that the Wii U version is bad compared to Xbox One. The load times are very long and apparently gameplay is lagtastic. I can't say if this is true or not because I don't own a Wii U but there's been no problems at all on my end (Xbox One)

Which reminds me, anybody who owns a One and wants to play, add my gamer tag! :)

@Animal The first wave of Disney figures should be dirt cheap now. The latest wave ( wave 3 ) were 3 for £20 at Tesco last week. They may still be on offer.

I'm 33 years old and I love the games, so no need to feel embarrassed. :D There's a simplicity to them that makes them so much fun to play. They remind me very much of the Lego games.

I'm still waiting for an amiibo game that essentially copies this. It's great seeing the toys come to life when playing the Infinity games and it's a sight I would like to see when using amiibo, as opposed to just unlocking costumes or added features.

I'm still waiting for an amiibo game that essentially copies this. It's great seeing the toys come to life when playing the Infinity games and it's a sight I would like to see when using amiibo, as opposed to just unlocking costumes or added features.

Unfortunately we'd then have people moaning that Nintendo are locking actual content behind them.

Personally I think it'd be cool to have a crossover platforming game for Nintendo properties.

@Animal The first wave of Disney figures should be dirt cheap now. The latest wave ( wave 3 ) were 3 for £20 at Tesco last week. They may still be on offer.

I'm 33 years old and I love the games, so no need to feel embarrassed. :D There's a simplicity to them that makes them so much fun to play. They remind me very much of the Lego games.

I'm finding them pretty cheap. The playsets are pricey though. They're not 3 for £20 no more sadly. I want Olaf and Darth Vader next but I'm going to try a nd get the Empire playset. I was wondering: could I play playsets from 2.0 in 3.0? I don't want to miss out on anything...

I guess this is my new collecting hobby now that I have all Disney blurays released, haha

I was wondering: could I play playsets from 2.0 in 3.0?

No. Playsets aren't forward compatible. So you would still need to buy Disney Infinity 2.0.

The cheapest place for series 3.0 figures is Amazon France. They've had a promotion running where you can order any 6 figures and use the code 6FIGURINES for a €40 discount. I ended up paying about £45 delivered for twelve figures.

I bought Jack Skellington, Nick Fury and Aladdin for a fiver each.

Also, is anybody here playing this for the Xbox One? I'd love to create toy boxes or play some games! Add me: AnimalOfAnarchy

Got this for Christmas, but can't really play it until new year as I've packed up my Wii U for moving.

What models would you guys recommend getting?

Get the figures from characters you like.

You already have a console version, but if you don't want the figures, I've heard of people buying the codes on Ebay for the PC version (for cheaper than what it costs in the in-game store). If you haven't noticed: every figure has a code for the PC version, as the PC version doesn't have a NFC base.

I was actually considering getting the toybox for the PC version, I don't necessarily want the pre-made games, and I own a bunch of figures. Just wanted to use my own figures in self-made levels. I wonder if the self-made levels are cross-system compatible though.. I don't know how they are distributed.

It's annoying some figures aren't available without buying packs or starter sets though.

Managed to pick this up pretty cheaply. Already had the base from the previous version, so got the Anakin play set from Argos on Black Friday for £4.85 (crazy price!), and just today got the software for £8.71 off Amazon. To be honest it's the other Star Wars sets that I want more, but will pick them up when they're less than £15 each probably. Looking forward to some more Star Wars on top of Battlefront :D

It was also announced yesterday that there will be no 4.0 version this year, but rather they are just going to continue to expand on 3.0.

Saw the PS4 version in Tesco for £25 the other day, couldn't resist a bit of Star Wars. It has the Twilight of the Republic playset, are there many more Star Wars play sets? How much is a good price for individual figures? Saw Chewbacca and Boba Fett for £5 on Amazon, do prices go much lower that that?

So that's the 3rd time in the last 10 years that Disney have picked up their ball and gone home. How long until they're back again?

I don't really understand what their issue is? they are doing well, there games are well received, a slight dip in sales is no reason to do that