N-Europe

The Nintendo Revolution is going to be called the Horizon?

s3k

The Z is an extotic edge.. hmm

Despite my campaign to keep revolution I would not be disgusted if this was real.

Though Nintendo probably releases hundreds of mock ups and things, surely they can leak.

Nothing is certain.

edit. can you really ® register a squiggle?

edit2. i like how the blogger at the above link chose not to include this image which looks much less stylish, far less user friendly which remember nintendo is meant to be going for. and jeez what were they thinking with those fonts?

hell it doesn't even look like it works with the controller's wireless pointing.

i think it's a very safe assumption that the nintendo title screens will use the nintendo pointer A button to go down a menu and B to go back.. it will show off the controller and allow people to get used to it before they go into a game.

screen2bios.0.jpg

1. The "Horizon" word has "TM". No company can trade mark a singular non-invented word. That's why "Sega Saturn" was TM'd "Sega Saturn".

2. Nintendo has not filed anything with trademark offices for either "Horizon" or the "Z".

This is fake.

Without a doubt this name sucks donkey phallus. Imagine a convo talking about what you're playing

Gamer: Hey I'm on my PS3/360

Gamers friend: Kool man. That or this:

Gamer: Hey I'm my Horizon.

Gamers friend: ?? You take LSD or mushrooms man?

Until Nintendo say what the name is going to be, I wont put faith on anything.

I don't mind the name Horizon but you can't really shorten it like: nes, snes, n64, cube, sp, ds, micro :P

It's a silly thing to think about but I wouldn't be able to say 'just going on my Horizon' it sounds wrong.. 'going on the 'rizon'...

:S 'going on the hor' <-- Actually that's not so bad.. :D

If anyone needs me I'll be on my hor! muahahahaha

[edit] didn't see pit's post :P he found out first :(