Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Official Thread: A Brotherhood Reunited

Hero-of-Time

Thanks to @Glen\-i, UFA, @RedShell and @Dcubed for tonight's hunts as they were a lot of fun. :)

I seemed to hold up reasonably well again aside from a couple of hilarious 1-hit K-O instances. :heh:

I'm definitely happy to hunt more over the next few nights whenever anyone's free. : peace:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After taking a break for a few months I've now fired this bad boy back up.

Been playing with my nephew on it for a couple of hours and we are just making our way through the G-Rank DLC, which there is loads of. We've just double teamed a Garuga and then went on to fight in an hilarious battle with the Spider. Both quests were for the Metroid gear. Just about to try the G-Rank Zelda quest now.

It feels good to be back.:yay:

After taking a break for a few months I've now fired this bad boy back up.

Been playing with my nephew on it for a couple of hours and we are just making our way through the G-Rank DLC, which there is loads of. We've just double teamed a Garuga and then went on to fight in an hilarious battle with the Spider. Both quests were for the Metroid gear. Just about to try the G-Rank Zelda quest now.

It feels good to be back.:yay:

I've farmed that Nersyclla Metroid quest, got the full armour set! Doesn't come with a waist though which is aesthetically annoying, but means can get something else in there to tot up abilities here and there.

About 200 hours in now, HR88...still so much to do!!

Had some epic battles with my friend this week, two of us took down an Apex Gravios that was beating the shit out of us, 47 minutes on the clock and it goes down, we were hugging each other like we'd scored a goal :D

Just done the Animal Crossing quest and had a good laugh at the bugs and fish you find. :D

Did you happen to read the item descriptions those bugs and fish have?

I thought it was a nice touch that none of the Melynxs attack you.

Seeing as you're jumping back into hunting, I'm available tonight if you fancy helping a G1 bloke get through some quests?

Perhaps @Kaepora_Gaebora would like to join in as well? The more the merrier, you know?

Is 7pm good?

Edited by Glen-i

Seeing as you're jumping back into hunting, I'm available tonight if you fancy helping a G1 bloke get through some quests?

Perhaps @Kaepora_Gaebora would like to join in as well? The more the merrier, you know?

Is 7pm good?

Yeah, if I'm online I will look for you.

Is 7pm good?

Ah very kind but I'm working tonight :( however I'd love to join in at some point, still got G1 quests and onwards I need to tick off! Do you hunt much in the day time? I'm quite awkward in that I can really only play day times properly or sometimes very late night :)

I'll add your 3DS friend code though when I'm next in, please do the same and hopefully can sort some hunts out!

Ah very kind but I'm working tonight :( however I'd love to join in at some point, still got G1 quests and onwards I need to tick off! Do you hunt much in the day time? I'm quite awkward in that I can really only play day times properly or sometimes very late night :)

I'll add your 3DS friend code though when I'm next in, please do the same and hopefully can sort some hunts out!

I do play during the day now and again, so I'll let you know when I'm available.

Also, I've added your Friend Code.

Might as well mention @kav82, @S\.C\.G because 4 hunters are better than not 4.

Very high chance I'll be on this tomorrow afternoon from roughly 1pm if anyone else is? (Random Thursday afternoon I know!)

I'm in the market for divine armour spheres so guild questing, however I'm happy to join with anyone on here, whatever rank, and just getting some hunts in if nothing else :)

Very high chance I'll be on this tomorrow afternoon from roughly 1pm if anyone else is? (Random Thursday afternoon I know!)

I'm in the market for divine armour spheres so guild questing, however I'm happy to join with anyone on here, whatever rank, and just getting some hunts in if nothing else :)

I'll be there!

Although it'll probably be at 1:30.

Hope you don't mind doing some G1 quests!

I need E-Tanks like crazy!

EDIT: I can't actually find you, seeing as you haven't accepted my friend request yet.

Edited by Glen-i

I'll be there!

Although it'll probably be at 1:30.

Hope you don't mind doing some G1 quests!

I need E-Tanks like crazy!

EDIT: I can't actually find you, seeing as you haven't accepted my friend request yet.

Hang about, I'll be there in about 10 mins, happy to do those quests!

Right @Glen\-i added you and going on now, if you're about set a room up and we'll crash through some g1 stuff for you :)

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora
Automerged Doublepost

White Fatalis arrives with todays DLC. :yay: I got to fight him a week ago due to walking into a town with a guy who somehow already had the quest. I assume he hacked his game or something. Still, it will be nice to be able to fight him on a regular basis now.

We hunting this beast tonight then?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it solid?

: peace:

Can do. I'm not sure when i'll be on though. Probably be around 7 as I have to go look for a new car after work. :(

Car sorted?

I tried the MH 4U demo out and wow, are most people playing this on the larger 3DS models cos on my old white one, everything seems too crammed in. :sad:

Car sorted?

I tried the MH 4U demo out and wow, are most people playing this on the larger 3DS models cos on my old white one, everything seems too crammed in. :sad:

Yeah, picked up another one pretty quickly.

Like you, I'm still rocking a small, original model and the game does look a bit crammed but after playing a while you get used to it.

• 2 months later...

There's a free Palico theme up for grabs at the mo. :)

Is the 3DS theme shop ridiculously slow on the New 3DS too? I can't actually believe how sluggish it is on the standard one anyway. The fact that you have to sit through like 3 or 4 different progress bars just to get 1 theme is atrocious! :zzz:

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to help but I'm still on the first G-rank... So I'd just be getting in the way.

Damn I was enjoying this game, but stopped so my bro could catch up and play co-op. He NEVER did (similar thing happened with MHU3). Been months now. Two players is fine, decent challenge, but four player sounds like misery boredom. I assume it would just be me watching three other elite players in g-rank gear kill monsters in two seconds flat over and over until complete. Not very fun. Am I wrong? (Honest answer please).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!