Rhythm Tengoku 3DS!!

RedShell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L

I'm happy to wait in the knowledge we'll be getting it physically :hehe:

Nah that's letting NOE getting away with it. Being 4 months late but saying but we are giving you a physical copy isn't good enough.

Love to know the reasoning behind this.

L

Nah that's letting NOE getting away with it. Being 4 months late but saying but we are giving you a physical copy isn't good enough.

Love to know the reasoning behind this.

It's the same reason America had to wait 4 months for Yoshi's Woolly World.

• 2 months later...

Played the demo, and within seconds I was grinning uncontrollably. :grin:

Man, I just love the Rhythm Tengoku series. :love:

Liking how it displays your timing on the touch screen. icon14.gif Stages seem much shorter in this version though, unless it's just like that for the demo. At least Perfects won't be as stressful to obtain if they really are this short. :D

Shame we still got a 2 month wait for this though. :sad:

I had a crack at the demo ( first time I've played one of these games ) and really enjoyed it. I completely lost it at the LumBEARjack section when the cats started randomly dancing in the background. :D

I suck at the table tennis mini game, I couldn't get they timing down at all. :(

Excellent! Really glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

This is a great game to jump into the series with too, what with it being a greatest hits kind of thing. :awesome:

@Dcubed and I were able to try the Challenge Mode, thanks to Multiplayer access. The full game lets you do it solo.

Basically, it's a co-op mode where up to 4 people (Single card download play is supported in the full game) play the same song and with slightly altered rules. This could range from simply getting a high average score, not missing a beat a certain amount of times or using perfect beats to help your screen run away from a monster that wants to eat it for some bizarre reason. The tempo can change as well.

There's two other rhythm games there, Karate Man and a new game based on a Chameleon.

That Chameleon game had us both laughing our heads off when it starts trying to distract you. It gets pretty mental! Music is hilarious too.

• 1 month later...