NEurope
Wii

Nintendo Wii U / 3DS Direct 5/11/14 10p.m.

Nintendo Direct tomorrow 10 p.m U.K/Irish time focusing on “titles releasing by the end of this year, while looking ahead to 2015.”

nintendo-direct-656x369.jpg

original.jpg

7w8jY7G.gif

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/11-05-2014/

You can watch the feed on the official Nintendo website here, or via a designated YouTube stream at 2pm (PT) or 5pm (ET) in the US, 10pm (BST) in the UK, 11pm (CET) for Europe, and 7am (Nov. 6) for Japan.

[TWEET]529982815920984065[/TWEET]

http://www.twitch.tv/NintendoUK

Here's the link to the UK Direct:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nin...ct-698557.html

Edited by Wii

Wii U predictions:

Sonic Boom info

MK8 DLC info and release date

Captain Toad trailer

Yoshi's Woolly World trailer

Splatoon trailer

X trailer

amiibo information for Captain Toad, MK8 and Hyrule Warriors

Maybe one surprise like Galaxy HD collection or SNES Remix?

3DS is the one that desperately needs games next year, the release schedule is pretty much empty apart from Codename S.T.E.A.M. Is it finally time for Majora's Mask 3D?

Edited by Ronnie

I'd like to see more of X and Zelda, though Zelda's highly unlikely. Maybe see some more of Yoshi's Woolly World and show the MK 8 DLC.

What I think will happen is:

• a massive concentration(and I mean huge) on amiibo :(
  • MK8 DLC highlighted
  • Smash Bros. 3DS but more so the Wii U version
  • Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
  • I've no idea what they'll show for 3DS. I don't think they'll mention New 3DS, don't want to damage current 3DS sales
  • I want a few surprises

Edited by Wii

• a massive concentration(and I mean huge) on amiibo :(

Weren't you just recently complaining we know "literally nothing" about them? Now you're annoyed by the idea of hearing more about them?

Should be good to hear about new stuff, at least. With any luck, we might even see something new about Zelda.

v540U.gif

Dayumn, thought you were a new Portuguese member for a second :heh:

Nintendo Direct: The Revenge of Iwata

LET'S DO THIS!!!!

DROP ALL THE BOMBS!!! :bouncy:

Hahahahaha @RedShell. If it's not your home made Mario Kart gif's with the manic horn tooting that have me in hysterics it's the ones you've found online!! :laughing:

Wait hang on... That is one you found online right...? Or is that... Is that actually you?! :heh:

This should be good. I am praying PRAYING for 3ds goodness. I'm more than happy with what is coming to the Wii U in 2015 (that we know of), so I just need some good 3ds titles now that are not Japanese RPG's. :indeed: sorry for fans of this genre! (Pokemon excluded) :heh:

It's feelin a little barren on the old handheld compared to last year. :confused:

And yay for Iwata! : peace:

Yeah hopefully the 3DS showing won't be inundated with the usual RPGs and not much else. I'd love another Mario 3D Land style game, though I realise that's unlikely.

All Nintendo need to do is announce a remake of Majoras Mask and everyone will consider 2015 for 3DS saved.

I'd love to see some software that makes real use of Amiibo, like some kinda free eShop games that use the figures in neat ways.

There should be some more VC news for Wii U at this stage as well.

This should be good. I am praying PRAYING for 3ds goodness. I'm more than happy with what is coming to the Wii U in 2015 (that we know of), so I just need some good 3ds titles now that are not Japanese RPG's. :indeed: sorry for fans of this genre! (Pokemon excluded) :heh:

It wouldn't be so bad if we'd actually had some good ones. As it stands, Etrian Odyssey IV is the only one I've played on 3DS that is truly great (Untold is good as well, but as a remake I think they've somewhat unbalanced the post-game). Most of the other 3DS RPGs have just confirmed people's prejudices about the genre.

Anyway, what I'm hoping for:

* Shantae and the Pirate's Curse release date

* Shovel Knight (specific) release date

* Dragon Quest VII localisation!!

I'm past expecting any genuinely new 3DS games. Bah! :heh:

Hmm Majora's Mask is a good shout for the 3ds, although it is one that is always mentioned by people. Heck, even in the Wii U specific Directs people still say MM for 3ds will be revealed... :laughing:

Obviously I'm here for Super Princess Peach 2 #sickofsayingit #woulddie #whatever

However I would settle for something that would freshen the system up a bit. Even if it was Mario, again... Just something to make the 3ds seem worth wanting to play again. Especially with the New 3ds on its way. Do we reckon a release date will come out in this Direct?

Oh I know it's wishfull thinking, but I would love to see flipnote studio 3D making it over to Europe!

Also other wishes:

Majora's mask 3D

Chibi robo WiiU

Sequel to 3D land maybe?

Gamecube and N64 virtual console

I'll also be very interested what they intend to do with amiibo in the future

Edited by M_rock

I'll just keep sitting over here, eagerly anticipating the announcement of Pokémon Ranger 4 and/or PokéPark 3...

...Yeah, probably not gonna happen. Especially not this close to the release of OR/AS... :(

It wouldn't be so bad if we'd actually had some good ones. As it stands, Etrian Odyssey IV is the only one I've played on 3DS that is truly great (Untold is good as well, but as a remake I think they've somewhat unbalanced the post-game). Most of the other 3DS RPGs have just confirmed people's prejudices about the genre.

Anyway, what I'm hoping for:

* Shantae and the Pirate's Curse release date

* Shovel Knight (specific) release date

* Dragon Quest VII localisation!!

I'm past expecting any genuinely new 3DS games. Bah! :heh:

Strong rumour that it's coming out this Thursday. Shibata is presenting part of the European Direct so I suspect that while the American version is talking about Captain Toad we might get announcements about European specific things like Shovel Knight and spring a slight surprise.

Here's the link to the UK Direct:

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Nintendo-Direct/Nintendo-Direct-698557.html

Annoyingly my girlfriend had a big bonfire event in goole so I'll be watching that. Hope it's a goodun. Would love some nice surprises, whether small eShop games, SNES remix, DS virtual console support, the super app do buy all our digital games, whatever. Just some nice stuff. And amiibo info for toad, yoshi, Hyrule and mario party. Just some solid stuff. Then a big January direct with a decent surprise in there.

I stopped listening to that GameXplain video about a few minutes in when one of them admits to renting Metroid Prime and not being able to get past the opening sequence... :blank:

Anyway my hopes for this direct...

Majora's Mask 3D/HD

Metroid V

Mario Galaxy portable for New 3DS

What will actually happen...

Amiibo will steal your money

Iwata will be holding a mango

Quality of Life software will haunt your dreams

But in all seriousness I'll just be tuning in to see Iwata back on our screens. :D

Although some sort of bonus for registering both Bayonetta games wouldn't go amiss, free soundtrack perhaps? On that subject I would love for a portable title in the series or just from Platinum if they could make it work on a smaller scale. :)

Here are my expectations

Smash Wii U - Duck Hunt Trailer

Wii U Preload system announcement. Smash preloadable after the Direct.

Captain Toad stuff - Special features

Mario Kart 8 DLC

Hyrule Warriors DLC

Pokémon ORAS stuff maybe

Amiibo - Non-Smash uses in MK8, HW and Captain Toad detailed

Virtual Console announcement: DS and/or Nintendo 64. First game available right after the Direct. Both of them Super Mario 64 :p

EU & US subsections: Indie title dates, localisation dates etc.

Yoshi's Wooly World trailer

Splatoon trailer

Mario Maker stuff

Super secret Wii U surprise

Super secret 3DS surprise

Duration: 34 minutes.

i like Serebi's predictions....that super secret stuff for 3DS best be the open secret of Majora's mask....i want to play it in glorious remade 3D