N-Europe

Nintendo Treehouse Live (September 12th)

Serebii

8 hours!?

Somehow, I think this might end up showing too much for my liking. I'll give it a miss.

X, Zelda(Hyrule + Wii U?), Starfox, Splatoon, Captain Toad, Bayonetta 2, (watchdogs? nah :D), affordable space adventures, sonic boom, woolly yoshi, mario maker, kirby.

Then on 3ds

Fantasy life, pokemon ruby/sapphire, codename steam etc etc.

Also, Amiibo. We've heard very little about Amiibo, but maybe they will release a little more about them, how they are used with smash, and maybe when and how they can be used in MK8.

X, Zelda(Hyrule + Wii U?), Starfox, Splatoon, Captain Toad, Bayonetta 2, (watchdogs? nah :D), affordable space adventures, sonic boom, woolly yoshi, mario maker, kirby.

Then on 3ds

Fantasy life, pokemon ruby/sapphire, codename steam etc etc.

Also, Amiibo. We've heard very little about Amiibo, but maybe they will release a little more about them, how they are used with smash, and maybe when and how they can be used in MK8.

You might have misinterpreted me a tad. I meant show too much about games I already know about, not too many games. And Nintendo seem to be going through a phase of "Let's show EVERYTHING about a game before we release it" I blame Mario 3D World for that.

Because I am OK with loads of games.

You might have misinterpreted me a tad. I meant show too much about games I already know about, not too many games. And Nintendo seem to be going through a phase of "Let's show EVERYTHING about a game before we release it" I blame Mario 3D World for that.

Because I am OK with loads of games.

I think I misinterpreted you too :D

I would like a bit more focus on Miyamoto's projects, or rather to see how his basic projects have been improved upon to now become must have titles...

Aside from that... I would like a bit of a montage clip of up and coming games and then info about the 3DS version of smash - I'm still undecided on the game at the moment... Wii U version for sure.. but the 3ds one.. they need to sell that to me.

Also.. Amiibo :)

Yeah.. sadly I agree with Ronnie, I don't see this being what I want. It'll presumably be on youtube on the Saturday, if anything interesting is reported I'll check it out.

They may release more info about the 3ds version though so... idk. I think I will watch this.. just on the Saturday morning if I have time to kill.

If this would contain megatons, they would give it a lot more attention on social media guys...

This will most likely be a showcase of Smash 3DS with some minor details about soon to be released titles we already know almost everything about.

Don't want to be a pessimist, but I like to keep my calm :indeed:

What time is this starting/finishing? I can certainly see why they'd be going it as I think Treehouse was kinda good at E3(not that I watched a great chunk of it) but I do wonder if this is a little extreme in expanding on that.

Still, PR and footage is PR and footage - it'll get discussions going from the extreme folks who watch the whole thing, and doing something like this essentially finds the points of discussion relevant to the fans, rather than just deciding 'we'll show you this, you guys should talk about this!' - I imagine there'll be little things here and there that draw a greater focus of discussion by people, but as Glen's sort of mentioned the risk is there's going to be too much shown?

Well this is different :)

Dare I hope for some localisation announcements!? (Nah, probably not. This thing seems pretty low-key really)

Will probably not stick around for the Smash 3DS footage though. As much as I loved the Treehouse Live events during E3, I don't fancy having the entire game spoilt for me :p

Confirmed games for Friday’s Nintendo Treehouse stream

treehouse-games.jpg

Nintendo is continuing to share information about its upcoming Treehouse stream that will be hosted on Friday.

We know of at least six games that will be featured at the event. Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Ultimate NES Remix, and Fantasy Life will be shown between 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT and 4 PM ET / 1 PM PT. Smash Bros. 3DS will follow right after.

http://nintendoeverything.com/confirmed-games-for-fridays-nintendo-treehouse-stream/

Ahh, so we're finally getting our first look at Ultimate NES Remix.

I don't expect to see the kind of crazier stuff we saw in the Wii U games (like the zooming out, or the multiple character control stuff), due to the 3DS' weaker hardware; but it'll be interesting to see if they take advantage of the S3D capabilities in this one :)

I've already seen far too much of those games they are showing. I may put it on in the background but I doubt I'll sit and watch it properly like I did during E3.

Yeah same. Same games we've seen may times before, I want the all (except NES remix) so don't need to spoil them!

Holy crap! Those Toad skulls ARE morbid! :o

Who the hell designed them?! (I like how they're so morbid that even the Treehouse staff pointed it out!)

Cause... you know... For kids! :laughing:

Aww... Ultimate NES Remix is just a port? No new content?

Well that sucks :(

Edit: Oh wait, Speed Mario Bros? That's new at least :)

Edited by Dcubed

Spped Mario Bros is as lazy as the backwards Mario Bros in the Wii U game :p Will not be bothering with that.

And yeah it's a shame this hasn't got any new content but atleast everything has leaderboards now. I wonder if they'll update the Wii U game with leaderboards too.