N-Europe

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 3rd Party Games (11th July)

Serebii

I expect just Japanese developers. Can't see any Western developers being in this and I bet nearly all titles stay within Japan bar the likes of MH4.

I wouldn't necessarily say that... 3DS' localisation record has actually been really good. We've gotten almost every noteworthy game localised over here (or at least due to come over here) with the exceptions of the Dragon Quest games, Yo-Kai Watch (which is probably coming, given that the anime is coming over), Time Travellers, Final Fantasy Explorers (which has been trademarked in the US and EU, so it's probably coming over), Beyond the Labyrinth, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Band Bros P, Ex Troopers, Gaist Crusher and Hero Bank.

Compared to the masses of DS/GBA/PSP/GB/C games that never got released over here, 3DS owners have gotten very lucky!

A follow up to Resident Evil: Revelations would be a tasty 3rd party announcement. Although, the fact this is Japan only suggests it's prob just gonna be a load of naked anime lady style RPG games that don't interest me in the slightest. :heh:

Well that sucked...

At least MH4U looks rad as hell though :)

That intro with Final Fantasy V was such a tease, I assumed a remake was coming!

Yeah me too, such a horrible tease! (and I don't even like FF5!) FF Explorers looks ok I guess, not the best showing ever, but not bad either. Still think it has potential...

Edited by Dcubed

Monster Hunter keeps looking better and better but other than that it was all basically RPGs. Most of which won't come here except maybe Final Fantasy Explorers. I didn't think much of it, no wonder it was a Japan only Direct.

Absolutely nothing for us, but I'm actually really pleased that Final Fantasy Explorers will have online multiplayer. Fucking sold on it.

Ah, yeah I totes tried to phrase that so it didn't come across as like that, then ended up with it exactly like that! I meant something that could be interesting for us, previews or news of anything that's got international plans, rather than just interesting japan only stuff.