NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

We've done a few since but with 5 people tops and usually odd teams. Hardly anyone here plays?

Yeah, odd teams are barely worth it. I think quite a few people do play on here, but we just never get together.

@david\.dakota [ @kav82 @S\.C\.G. @RedShell @are1981 @Pestneb @Kounan @Mike @Guy @VsPhoenix @Helmsly @PeterIO @Serebii @Phube

Edited by dazzybee

Yeah, odd teams are barely worth it. I think quite a few people do play on here, but we just never get together.

@david\.dakota [ @kav82 @S\.C\.G. @RedShell @are1981 @Pestneb @Kounan @Mike @Guy @VsPhoenix @Helmsly @PeterIO @Serebii @Phube

Not been on this for a while now (can't stop playing SMM! :bouncy:) didn't even pick a team for the latest Splatfest. :blank:

On the subject of Splatoon though, Nintendo UK posted this vid earlier:

[TWEET]646271457052372992[/TWEET]

The Squid Sisters are real! :o

Totally thought it was a digital voice. Amazing. :bowdown:

Seriously Nintendo, get this soundtrack released already!

I haven't played in a while. I'm also busy most Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

In all honesty, I'm just not gaming at all, on any console. I'm just never in the mood to do so lately. ::shrug:

Edited by Kav

Don't be a silly billy and get back in to Splatoon! Private matches, I've only done once and they were amazing, want to do it more!!!

And you like Destiny then? One of the dullest games I've ever had the misfortune to buy!!

As DuD mentions the problem with Private has been the issue of balance - again one of the things that irks me about Splatoon. Squads are excellent if we can get 2 or 4 of us, sometimes passable with 3 but much more frustrating - again balancing is the issue. The effort of co-ordinating it all frustrated me before too even though I still took part, though that's worsened now by having a comparator too.

I'm not swearing off Splatoon, just got other things taking my attention in terms of gaming - which even then is limited as it takes a backseat to my life of already limited free time!

Having said all that, whilst not promising, what time were people planning to be on? Apparently my mate/his mate won't be out until 8ish, so I may drop in for a half hour or so if people are around before(if not I'll probs just play through N-E folks' levels on SMM).

I'm gonna head on between 6.30 and 7.. unless there's gonna be no-one around. In which case I'll do something else.

I'm going to have quite a lot of new content to see in this as I haven't played Splatoon for a few months :eek:

It should definitely be feeling pretty fresh when I return :grin:

Well, I'm back home just now, after a day in Stockholm. So I'll happily join any form of Splatoon multiplayer from now and rest of the evening!

So, I read about the Splatoon EGX Team Championships 2015. To be able to run tournaments like this, Nintendo has to have a LAN build of Splatoon, right?

Then, Nintendo should just get on with it; update Splatoon with these features, and update the Wii U software to allow LAN gaming. I'll then buy three more Wii Us and three more Splatoon discs! I'd love to have groups of friends over to regularly play at least 2v2 Splatoon, and also other Wii U games!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/09/event_splatoon_egx_team_championships_2015

Isn't there already sort of a LAN, with all consoles in one place working off one connection?

Anyone up for a private match over the weekend>!

Yeah I thought I'd heard of that myself too.

Not sure what I'll be up to come the weekend, but will let you know if I've got some time for the Splatoons!

Isn't there already sort of a LAN, with all consoles in one place working off one connection?

Yeah I thought I'd heard of that myself too.

Multiple consoles sharing one Internet line, that is news to me. But still, no independent, offline LAN mode. That's just stupid. Nintendo, of all the console developers, should have this! Offline LAN on Wii U games would make me buy more Wii Us and more Splatoon, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros copies!

Anyone up for a private match over the weekend>!

Not sure what I'll be up to come the weekend, but will let you know if I've got some time for the Splatoons!

I'm up for Splatoon this weekend. When are you thinking, dazzy?

Aaaaand I'm back in the Splatoon game!!!! Wooooo

How about some matches together right now?

How about some matches together right now?

What about now, I am free for about half an hour, or hour?

Maybe after 11pm?

You're in UK? So in half an hour? Sure!

What about now, I am free for about half an hour, or hour?

Good, I'm coming on in two minutes! Squads, private, or regular?

I've not played any new modes... Is it self explanatory?

So you've played... Splat Zones only?