NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

@Cube - great game, that was really close :D.

We need one more guy, it's not interesting. I did like the rainmaker, where it's a goal not to be knocked out....

Also, I appologize for bad performance on the "Bridge stage" or how is it called, as I have only played it 2-3 time before today and bacuse of different matches it changes the course, so I am lost in there.

Edited by Kounan
Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the games last night y'all, sorry I was a bit in and out - was trying to ensure our pizza was successfully delivered to our seemingly non-existent-on-sat-nav-abode.

Now for Splatfest!

Ugh.

ibayKUhDPYuSE4.jpg

Will try and join you guys some time this week

Edited by Helmsly
Automerged Doublepost

The new maps looked decent in the Nintendo Direct :smile: I just hope the update somehow fixes the problem I've been having in being disconnected in every single match otherwise I won't be able to play them :hmm:

[tweet]667631804694835200[/tweet]

Edited by Helmsly

I am free Wednesday evenings for online gaming!

Next Wednesday may be good for me if you're for it. Hopefully get a few others too!!!

Slosher Deco out tomorrow, I'd link it but I'm in work and can't be bothered faffing. I'm looking forward to seeing what it comes with as I like the sloshers.

I'd put this on for a little bit tomorrow but I'm off out.

Edited by Kav

Slosher Deco out tomorrow, I'd link it but I'm in work and can't be bothered faffing.

[tweet]669094604176818180[/tweet]

Myself and two buddies had an awesome run on ranked last night, our team of 3 were cleaning up and one of us even managed to get up to A- rank. Then the game matched us against a team of four and we were obliterated. WHY.

I am starting to wish they would put more then two maps in rotation now. There are currently Thirteen maps in total in this game, and most probably more to come so it makes no sense to keep it locked at two. Especially when they up it to three during the Splatfests.

Not a Slosher fan at all, but I gotta give that thing a... spin.

himZD0M.gif

Edited by Helmsly