NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

it's a no to voice chat, but I will try to play tonight

Loading splatoon now.

As I only have one screen atm I won't really be on skype either..

it's a no to voice chat, but I will try to play tonight

Loading splatoon now.

As I only have one screen atm I won't really be on skype either..

I'm coming on now! What would you want to play? Squads or private battles?

I would be up for it, but if there's 2 of you then that's better so I can leave you to it as 3 player isn't worth it. I'll play Marion maker instead :)

I would be up for it, but if there's 2 of you then that's better so I can leave you to it as 3 player isn't worth it. I'll play Marion maker instead :)

Come online dazzybee! Pestneb hasn't replied yet, and I have a squad open, but am lacking a squadmate!

Okay. When pestle is up for it I'll go play Mario then :)

Hang on, baby just spewed and pooed. Let me sort him out first - argh!

Okay. When pestle is up for it I'll go play Mario then :)

Hang on, baby just spewed and pooed. Let me sort him out first - argh!

No problem.

Just let me know when you're ready, open up a squad, and I'll join your squad within a minute or two.

I tried.. the connection failed on me. looks like a two week wait will be in order

I understand.

But 2 weeks is a long wait for proper internet connection!

No problem.

Just let me know when you're ready, open up a squad, and I'll join your squad within a minute or two.

I understand.

But 2 weeks is a long wait for proper internet connection!

I know :( changing to a different provider and 2 weeks is the quickest they could go. Bit annoyed because with the current connection splatoon is a shopping game :(

I will do my best to be on at least for an hour tonight. Maybe 22-23h CET. Of course there is a chance of my mother in law comming and destrying the plans.

So did anyone actually pick team tidy for this Spatfest? I've had seven of eight games do far and all but one have been messy vs messy!

So did anyone actually pick team tidy for this Spatfest? I've had seven of eight games do far and all but one have been messy vs messy!

I'm a Tidy Champion, 34/99, with a 21/7 win/loss ratio! :awesome:

Team Messy here. Not ashamed to say I chose that team so I hopefully have a better chance of winning.

Tidy rooms destroy messy rooms any day.

My love for Splatoon and Excel made another baby!

(Can anyone imagine I would have liked a statistics section in Splatoon? And preferably more extensive than in Mario Kart 8? No way, right?)

Splatfest%202015-09-19%20image.png?raw=1

Made it to tidy queen. Had a great run this afternoon, went from 33/99 to max with just one loss. Hopefully balances out the slog I had getting to that point last night.

I can't play splatoon.. out of 6 attempts I've had 1 match run through to the results screen, so there's no point me taking part in this months splatfest :( So just waiting on my 2/4 snails

Results are in:

i2zXgwMU8336G.jpg

I was on Team Messy. Got 24 Seashells for my troubles

Edited by Helmsly

I was hoping to be, but I think I might be going out again. I'm finding it difficult to go back to Splatooning with Mario Maker and Destiny on my already limited schedule atm - as good as Splatoon is I think the faults still irk me and I possibly saturated myself with it for now.

Hopefully the new net will be working on thursday, but this tuesday I won't have good enough internet.

I was hoping to be, but I think I might be going out again. I'm finding it difficult to go back to Splatooning with Mario Maker and Destiny on my already limited schedule atm - as good as Splatoon is I think the faults still irk me and I possibly saturated myself with it for now.

Don't be a silly billy and get back in to Splatoon! Private matches, I've only done once and they were amazing, want to do it more!!!

And you like Destiny then? One of the dullest games I've ever had the misfortune to buy!!

Private matches, I've only done once and they were amazing, want to do it more!!!

We've done a few since but with 5 people tops and usually odd teams. Hardly anyone here plays?