NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Okay, I'm pretty desperate to get an 8 player private match going, surely we can gather 8 of us, hopefully get on Skype and pay this incredible game and all the modes!!!

Who's in TOMORROW at 8PM?!?!?!

@Hero\-of\-Time

8JRU

Edited by Hero-of-Time

8JRU

Don't be a grumpy bum. I thought you liked it when people from here got on it!

I guess it's just me and Dakota then. Really surprised. I find the game so incredible I can't comprehend how everyone doesn't agree :)

@Are will probably play and as I've said, I would join in, but have no Idea when my daugher will go to sleep.

I'll see what I can do but with my current set up I won't be able to use skype regardless, which makes it trickier so it's unlikely. If I am online and see you guys online in an unlocked room though I'll join

Won't be offended if I mess things up and you decide to lock me out behind a passcode though.

I won't be able to splatoon + skype till next year earliest though which is why I've not really been on it so much

I'll see what I can do but with my current set up I won't be able to use skype regardless, which makes it trickier so it's unlikely. If I am online and see you guys online in an unlocked room though I'll join

Won't be offended if I mess things up and you decide to lock me out behind a passcode though.

I won't be able to splatoon + skype till next year earliest though which is why I've not really been on it so much

Skype isn't essential. if you want to play, then just go on at 8 and we'll *hopefully* be on playing!!

So that could be 5 of us. THREE MORE!?!?!

Don't be a grumpy bum. I thought you liked it when people from here got on it!

If I can't chat then I ain't playing and I can't be bothered with faffing on with Skype again ( deleted it from my phone anyway ). Plus it would mean I would have to add everyone on my Wii U again, something that I can't be bothered with. :D

If I can't chat then I ain't playing and I can't be bothered with faffing on with Skype again ( deleted it from my phone anyway ). Plus it would mean I would have to add everyone on my Wii U again, something that I can't be bothered with. :D

Haha, fair enough!!

Splatoon NX wil have everything we need!!!

I'll try to be around but can't guarantee anything.

Okay, let's hope so.

So in theory, if everyone comes, we need 2 more for some 8 player love!!!!

I'll try to get on asap, what mode will it be.. where should I be looking?

**that'll be a redundant question... as I can't seem to find the disc :/**

Edited by Pestneb

Okay, I'm pretty desperate to get an 8 player private match going, surely we can gather 8 of us, hopefully get on Skype and pay this incredible game and all the modes!!!

Who's in TOMORROW at 8PM?!?!?!

@kav82 @S\.C\.G. @Hero\-of\-Time @david\.dakota are confirmed. 6 more!!!!!

I was obviously late. I connected at samo 22.50 CET, but looked like it was over.....

I was obviously late. I connected at samo 22.50 CET, but looked like it was over.....

Yeah, still need to get it organised. It would be so much easier if Nintendo allowed bots, then it could be drop in and drop out, currently you have to get everyone together at the same time guaranteed or it isn't worth it. And that is almost impossible.

Right, I'm looking for three players to join me in team games to rank up quickly. Any one wants to pick a night and we can do an hour or so? I'm not free Tuesday evening or Friday and Saturday, but am free the other evenings.

I would, but the only night i can guarantee being free is Tuesday.

Yeah, still need to get it organised. It would be so much easier if Nintendo allowed bots, then it could be drop in and drop out, currently you have to get everyone together at the same time guaranteed or it isn't worth it. And that is almost impossible.

Tbh even bots aren't necessary, they could just allow random slots to be opened.

Say you have 5 people, 3 random people bulk up on the "open" slots.

a 6th person comes along and 1 random person is booted and put into another match.

So it just needs to allow the room owner to set an option to "fill empty slots"

Right, I'm looking for three players to join me in team games to rank up quickly. Any one wants to pick a night and we can do an hour or so? I'm not free Tuesday evening or Friday and Saturday, but am free the other evenings.

I could be available tonight.

I'll be up for it, Wednesday could be good. All i |'ll say is though that 3 player squid squads are insanely hard. That's where teams go and ranking up is highly unlikely :)

Wanted to play 15-20min with @are1981 yesterday (was almost midnight) and we ended at 3 a.m. :D.

Me and Dakota were on last night too. We could've had a 4 player team :) Though me and Dakota lost twice in 2 hours... If only the Wii U had better online we could've seen that we were all on ;)