Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't believe Mario Maker is 2015. :( It's bloody ready, stick it on the eShop now!! :heh:

I get the feeling they need the extra time to sort out the online functionality? I can't believe they would release this without an option to upload and view everyone else's levels? Sort of like in Little Big Planet. Add in ratings and it would be amazing.

On Melee didn't you used to be able to get your % up into the 300's etc...? It was hilarious when you'd still manage to make it back onto/down to the level from such a height!

I'm not sure if I've seen anyone make it out of the 100's on Smash Wii U?

Bit weird that they aren't revealing it ahead of time to allow for journalists to prepare questions etc.

It's either so bonkers that there will be questions left right and centre out of confusion, or a title so obvious that the press will know exactly what to ask.

Splatoon really is a breath of fresh air. Fantastic looking game and really nice to see some new and different Nintendo IP.

If you like that, get de Blob (maybe de Blob 2, too) on the Wii. I stopped for a moment and thought Splatoon would be a sequel to it. This is just as good.

It's worth it for the soundtrack and humour alone.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!