Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

Hero-of-Time

Yeah I noticed that, that's total BS if the online mode isn't included from the get-go. Not cool Nintendo :mad:

There is a shit load of content in Link, so I can't exactly blame them for trying to test the water with it by selling it as DLC.

But it does seem odd that they wouldn't include it after a year and a half of the expansion being out. Especially considering the usual treatment we get for Japanese games is for them to drag their heels until the very final version comes out and we finally get it in a complete form.

Fantasy Life, looks pretty cool...

It is very fun, I really recommend it.

I never got Link due to not having any one to play with (well, I do, but they've all ready finished that stuff), so I'll get this when it comes out here to play with people here. Presuming Link is going to be available!

OOOH is that an internet option I saw?!

Edited by Debug Mode
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's the Link version... but is multiplayer included from the get-go or is it DLC...

Multiplayer itself (local) was included from the get go.

Link introduced online multiplayer in addition to a huge new island and higher level caps, so maybe they've split it so the latter two features will be DLC?

Multiplayer itself (local) was included from the get go.

Link introduced online multiplayer in addition to a huge new island and higher level caps, so maybe they've split it so the latter two features will be DLC?

Maybe. But the E3 demo version could easily just have the DLC already "bought" for demo purposes...

F### off with that scarf. Someone stranle Zero with that thing.

It's alright, he got battered in that first match.

BTW, on that course selection, I literally said "They're going to choose Battlefield"

So bloody obvious!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!