N-Europe

Mortal Kombat X

Retro_Link

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its damn good fun. Not very good at it though.

Abit of dicking about with Cassie for the second time. Still trying to learn. I'm not very good at fighters so it takes me a while to get used to them unless its a DOA game which I tend to do pretty well with.

Edited by bryanee

• 2 weeks later...

Is it though? Fatalities are easy enough to do. In fact, they're ridiculously easy to do. You can even pause to check what the Fatality combo is before doing it. Seriously can't imagine anyone buying these and if they do...well, I'd call this an idiot tax.

And for a totally superficial move that has no baring whatsoever on the gameplay? You still need to win the match to be in a position to do the Fatality.

I mean, it's silly but 'disgusting'? That's a really strong word for something so inoffensive.

I think it's ridiculous, as is charging for Goro in the way they are, and being able to buy all The Krypt.

But if someone wants to waste their money doing it, fair enough, they're only giving the devs more money to spend on making games.

In-game purchasing/DLC has reached a stupid level though.

• 9 months later...
If you can play MK9 first then I'd recommend it. It had a great story mode thats well worth playing.

Reading some of the reviews, 9 sounds like a fantastic game! God, I missed out on so much last gen...

Another to add to the list. XL is going for £30 at TheGameCollection, so I'm going to jump in at that price. Been eying it up for ages. Really looking forward to it.

Reading some of the reviews, 9 sounds like a fantastic game! God, I missed out on so much last gen...

I think it's on PS NOW, so if you wanted to play it you could do it via that service.

Also...

If you’re not a subscriber yet then there’s no better time to join the gaming revolution – get your one week free trial today by heading to PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS4 to download the PlayStation Now app, browse the games available and start streaming your favourite PS3 titles straight away. Once you’ve enjoyed your free trial, you can continue to experience the freedom to play for just £12.99 per month.

A free week should give you enough time to play through it! :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time