NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

I take it Shulk is one you still need? I reserved one at the Metro Centre for someone but they don't need it now, so if you want the reservation number you can have it? I also have reservations at Grantham and Melton Mowbray that I don't need if anyone wants them and can get there tomorrow.

That would be awesome! I only live 20 mins away from the Metro Centre.

Ganondorf arrived

Though I'm not happy with Hermes. They just rang the doorbell (I had heard the gate beforehand and made my way, was half way there by the time the doorbell rang..mere seconds), and by the time I got to my door they had already gone and it was left to the side, slightly out of sight.

Restocks have started. Little Mac, for example http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Crap. I just ordered Captain Falcon and Kirby. Why can't I stop?

Crap. I just ordered Captain Falcon and Kirby. Why can't I stop?

Say goodbye to your savings account, my friend.

Did anyone happen to spot if there was a restock for Pac Man or Villager? Looking for a second one of those two and they're currently sold out :(

Did anyone happen to spot if there was a restock for Pac Man or Villager? Looking for a second one of those two and they're currently sold out :(

They're not part of today's restock

Come on, Dedede! *crosses fingers*

Ordered another Shulk, just in case the one VsPhoenix has set up for me doesn't work out.

If Villager comes back in stock, do we reckon it will be the redesigned version?

If Villager comes back in stock, do we reckon it will be the redesigned version?

Almost certainly, yeah

Yes .

I see a few people on Gaf complaining about the state of the packaging from Nintendo UK. It's a bit concerning if they are starting to just throw them in the box, especially if you want to keep them mint. :(

My Yoshis were all ok and packaged nicely, we will see if the same rings true for Samus, Ganondorf etc.

Got my backup set from Nintendo this morning and the packaging was as great as always.

Well, thanks to @VsPhoenix I managed to nab Shulk today. To my surprise, there was another in stock, so I nabbed that as well. I then walked to the nearest GAME to find they had Little Mac, so I bought him too. :D

image_zpsybq7il7w.jpg

My order from Nintendo arrived today but sadly one of them was damaged. They hadn't packed one side of the box and it got crushed in the post, resulting in a very damaged Amiibo. :( Luckily I have a spare on the way.

Behold! A complete ( at least so far ) open collection.

image_zpssbpc0otx.jpg

I just need Dedede for my boxed collection and then I'm all up to date.

Thanks again to @VsPhoenix for finding me Shulk!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Wow that looks great, well done! What's your favourites among all that?

Wow that looks great, well done! What's your favourites among all that?

Hard to say. Probably both the Pit figures. Both look amazing ( no derpy faces ) and the paint jobs and stances are fantastic.

image_zpssbpc0otx.jpg
Man, that is so sweet. :bowdown:

Looks like you're out of shelf space though, where the rest of 'em and the AC amiibo gonna hang out? :hehe:

Well, thanks to @VsPhoenix I managed to nab Shulk today. To my surprise, there was another in stock, so I nabbed that as well. I then walked to the nearest GAME to find they had Little Mac, so I bought him too. :D

image_zpsybq7il7w.jpg

My order from Nintendo arrived today but sadly one of them was damaged. They hadn't packed one side of the box and it got crushed in the post, resulting in a very damaged Amiibo. :( Luckily I have a spare on the way.

image_zpssbpc0otx.jpg

Heh, I love how the big fat squishy Yoshi's stick out like a sore thumb. :D

But in a good way! : peace:

image_zpsybq7il7w.jpg

image_zpssbpc0otx.jpg

Lovely collection :)

Got a photo of the damaged one? I'm intrigued. My Ganondorf from them was immaculate today.

They really need to start selling these! (the display case, not the 3x Mii Fighters)

amiibo-Sakurai.jpg