Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Walking the streets...

Josh64

I'm ashamed to admit that these chav people do scare me..

theres about 20 of them where i live, they hang around all together. they dont like me so im an unavoidable target. they tried to attack me and my mate with fireworks one night. another nite, walking home they attacked me and my sister with coins.

they all think they're something special and that they are in some stupid paramilitary!!

but funny thing is...i walk past them, just me, just one of them....not a peep from them.

i mean get a life...they do nothin but hang round the streets, ready to pounce on anyone not like them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly how I feel when biking to work at 4.45 AM :)

And kopo, you've seen what chavs can do.

I might've posted this, but here's it now with details.

A classmate of ours, Kristof, went to a party Saturday night and got a bit drunk. He decided to go home and headed towards his bike. He saw a group of chavs obviously trying to steal his bike. He walked up to them and confronted them (not very smart but he was a bit intoxicated).

He got beat up by 6 chavs at once, he wasn't even at school monday cause he was still kind of out of it. He lost a front tooth. His lip was busted open. The remnants of a black eye were visible. In short, he got fucked up. Luckily, the police have a name and are searching for the scum. What the rest of the gang might do to him once he gets caught, I dare not imagine. I hope he'll get through this okay.

This just makes my blood boil, albeit in uselessness. Yeah chavs will only become hostile when in groups larger than you. Fucking cowards.

It's stuff like that shit Kristof went through that really make me consider trying to make chav-hunting legal in Belgium. Blasting them away with a 9-guage must be very satisfactory. I mean, their hats make for easy shooting anyway :yes:

He was drunk, wasn't he. And you said he confronted them. That's putting a scale of milk next to a cat. A CAT

I grew up & live in a crap area of south london, so I'm kind of used to the bunch of youths lingering about the streets, they never start anything as I guess I'm a familiar face to them. One thing that I have noticed over the years is that whenever I see these 'thugs' I have to make eye contact with them, it's weird, don't know why I do it.

well 2night was the first night in years that some one has tried to pick on me in my own area. it was 2 kids around 17 one with a dog. They thought i was walking by my self but i was with 2 mates, they started trying to set the dog on us and also threaten us with a glass bottle! but one of them shit it cos we didnt back down in the end they just walked off.

I do feel safe in my own area as i grew up here and know alot of the people, but then u get some right pricks who think they own the place!! i think they need to be brung down a peg or two.

It depends where I am. If im at home I wil always cross the road if I see a big group of chavs up ahead. However if im in Norwich it doesnt bother me and ill just walk past/through them. Buts thats more because the chavs in Norwich are rubbish and more interested about the image of being a chav then acting like one.

I'm ashamed to admit that these chav people do scare me..

theres about 20 of them where i live, they hang around all together. they dont like me so im an unavoidable target. they tried to attack me and my mate with fireworks one night. another nite, walking home they attacked me and my sister with coins.

they all think they're something special and that they are in some stupid paramilitary!!

but funny thing is...i walk past them, just me, just one of them....not a peep from them.

i mean get a life...they do nothin but hang round the streets, ready to pounce on anyone not like them.

Chavs even start on girls?! I've had enough of them!!

Round my street they set a poor little girl's kitten on fire; it was so horrible!! They don't trouble me but i'll NEVER forgive them for that!

Don't Chavs have a conscience? Fucktards!

well 2night was the first night in years that some one has tried to pick on me in my own area. it was 2 kids around 17 one with a dog. They thought i was walking by my self but i was with 2 mates, they started trying to set the dog on us and also threaten us with a glass bottle! but one of them shit it cos we didnt back down in the end they just walked off.

I do feel safe in my own area as i grew up here and know alot of the people, but then u get some right pricks who think they own the place!! i think they need to be brung down a peg or two.

i was one of those mates with oli! all the kid with the dog could do was say mush mush to make his dog bark! how very hardcore of him! they did shit it when they realised oli wasnt on his own, even tho oli is twice the size of them and could have taken them out! lol give me the bottle, what a prick!

Round my street they set a poor little girl's kitten on fire; it was so horrible!! They don't trouble me but i'll NEVER forgive them for that!

I've got many accounts of what chavs have done to me and me mates, it's pretty sickening when u cant walk down the street without being harrased.

how cud someone do that to a poor defenseless animal! i think the chavs round my way bought a filthy dog and they tried to set it on us :indeed: i think they left it, totally abandoned on the streets..thats just terrible.

They pick on creatures and people that cant defend themselves

i think they need to be brung down a peg or two.

Exactly!

You've got it pretty rough Raining, i've never heard of Ballymena; sounds pretty crap around there.

Do you dress like a Goth?

Northern Ireland....nuf said :P Just north of belfast. im sure darksnowman could back me up here as hes from ballymena too.

i dress...well normal, jeans and shirts really. I dont think i'd dare to dress like a goth lol!

They hate me cause im from Scotland, they think i sound like an "english tw**" :indeed: :bah:

Actually, i've just been reminded of something. My brother got attacked by 2 boys not so long ago. My brother was going to a takeaway to get some food, and he got attacked by the traffic lights by these 2 boys. When he came home, he had a massive cut on the right side of his face and his eyebrow was just dripping with blood. Luckily, one man who was near at the time saw who did this and brought him home. Gave us descriptions of the lads. That's the most recent time i've heard of a chav attacking someone i know.

Northern Ireland....nuf said :P Just north of belfast. im sure darksnowman could back me up here as hes from ballymena too.

i dress...well normal, jeans and shirts really. I dont think i'd dare to dress like a goth lol!

They hate me cause im from Scotland, they think i sound like an "english tw**" :indeed: :bah:

All I can say is move as far from that place as possible if you can!

I cant believe they have done that. Things have got really bad around Englnad now, Chavs are just totally wrecking it. I remeber going to the park about 2-3 years ago, I was only young then, about 11/12 and we were at the town park on the swings just talking and these chavs started insulting us, at first we tryed to ignore it, but then they carried on, "come on then!, we know u can hear us"

so we walked off and thought they had come, only to see them coming round the corner, well mmate ended up being hit, when I rang 999 they ran away, they were all caught but then when me and my mate (+ his brother) went home we saw them going in the police car and they just laughed at us. I can't believe they just didnt care they were in a police car.

• Like 1

Guest Offerman

Its the general attitude that really does my head in - and the thing is, they seem to get away with it. Where are the cops, they are being anti-social, why not ASBO them.

Raining_again, them shem fellows can be pretty tough going. Not too many round my estate these days, just a few but theyre young enough (14-15 maybe) for me to handle. Well, plus I know one o em so were cool.

As for Galgorm, its a pretty posh we spot. People who dont wanna live in the town live out there... sure theres the Crispy Cod! Its better than the Fish and Chicken and Maureens!

Id say its Gallaghers attracts em. They likely hang round in the streets then break in for some smokes. Here or even they venture down to Ahoghill and have been having a hand in burning out some o them catholic ones the past few weeks.

Raining_again, them shem fellows can be pretty tough going. Not too many round my estate these days, just a few but theyre young enough (14-15 maybe) for me to handle. Well, plus I know one o em so were cool.

As for Galgorm, its a pretty posh we spot. People who dont wanna live in the town live out there... sure theres the Crispy Cod! Its better than the Fish and Chicken and Maureens!

Id say its Gallaghers attracts em. They likely hang round in the streets then break in for some smokes. Here or even they venture down to Ahoghill and have been having a hand in burning out some o them catholic ones the past few weeks.

posh lol :S its all gotten developed and now all the kids have started hangin round thanks to the off liscence/chippy/chinese/pizza place/video shop *coughimportedfagscough* (what more cud a chav want) :eer:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!