NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

You two need to play Four Swords / Four Swords Adventures.

Great little gems, especially with friends.

The purple tunic was in Melee too.

Yeah, it was. But it's safe to say, these days, that purple tunic is a nod to Four Swords.

I still maintain my comment you should give them a try.

Even if it is bloody hard to get a multiplayer setup.

Yeah, it was. But it's safe to say, these days, that purple tunic is a nod to Four Swords.

I still maintain my comment you should give them a try.

Even if it is bloody hard to get a multiplayer setup.

In what is almost 9 years later....I still haven't completed Four Swords Adventures :p

In what is almost 9 years later....I still haven't completed Four Swords Adventures :p

Man you've missed out buddy. One of the best multiplayer experiences you can possibly have! (and still great thumping fun in single player too!)

Man you've missed out buddy. One of the best multiplayer experiences you can possibly have! (and still great thumping fun in single player too!)

I'd have done it it's just been so bloody hard getting a regular crew together! I've played through it to just over halfway about 3 times I think, I remember thinking one last sesh of it and we might actually get it finished off - just need to make it happen!

A classic case of if Nintendo made such a game to be online, more people would have experienced it.

I have nearly cleared the first Adventure map. I am still loving the game and find it so addictive.

I think there is a huge disparity in the usefulness of the characters though. Link, Sheik, Gannondorf and Volga are all amazing. But I dislike Agitha, Ruto, Wizzro and Fi.

I have nearly cleared the first Adventure map. I am still loving the game and find it so addictive.

I think there is a huge disparity in the usefulness of the characters though. Link, Sheik, Gannondorf and Volga are all amazing. But I dislike Agitha, Ruto, Wizzro and Fi.

For those levels, I have started just Co-Oping so I can be Link/Ganondorf while I have the other in the corner of the allied base so they don't get attacked...at least until I have levelled them up.

For those levels, I have started just Co-Oping so I can be Link/Ganondorf while I have the other in the corner of the allied base so they don't get attacked...at least until I have levelled them up.

Or you can level up using the Training Dojo?

Or you can level up using the Training Dojo?

Which requires a lot of grinding for rupees...

I still can't get A Rank on the stage that unlocks the Lv.3 gauntlets. :shakehead

KO's and Time are no problem at all, but I always take a bit too much damage because of bloody Argorok. :(

I still can't get A Rank on the stage that unlocks the Lv.3 gauntlets. :shakehead

KO's and Time are no problem at all, but I always take a bit too much damage because of bloody Argorok. :(

Yeah, I had issues with that one.

I have issues with most Level 3 levels really

Yeah, I had issues with that one.

I have issues with most Level 3 levels really

You only need all of Link's Lv.3 weapons to unlock...

...that skill on the Master Sword though, right?

:blank:

Pretty sure the Lv.3 gauntlets are the only one I'm missing. :hmm:

You only need all of Link's Lv.3 weapons to unlock...

...that skill on the Master Sword though, right?

:blank:

Pretty sure the Lv.3 gauntlets are the only one I'm missing. :hmm:

No. You need all weapons from all characters except Cia, Wizzro and Volga.

you don't like Fi?man she's awesome for crowd control! her dance moves are 360º hits with an ever expanding range! she isn't brilliant on some bosses though thats for sure

I'm loving Cia, her whip is amazing, she's fast becoming my favourite character

Really? Argorok is pretty easy to cope with. Compared with Gohma or Manhandla.

Run circles around it, wait for the tail to glow blue, use Hookshot.

If you're in a rush, you can always use Focus Spirit, then press A. Instantly knocks enemies down for weak point hits.

I recommend 4 Y's than an X for chipping the weak point down. That move is awesome for weak points.

The Gauntlets are one of the easier weapons to get the Level 3 for. I find it amazing that you got Link's other weapons but not that one!

It's a matter of opinion really. I'm pretty great with Agitha, she's a beast when it comes to killing Giant Bosses! But her Level 3 mission is so ridiculously set against her, it's bordering on unfair.

Agitha can't cope with Dinolfos, the way she combos normally means they don't show their weak points, making it difficult to get the mission done in time, thanks to there being over 20 of the bloody things!

You wanna be good with Agitha? I recommend checking this guy's Miiverse post. Had no idea she was invincible during the butterfly attack. Will have to try this out.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaXDCosdcw

Ruto is an odd character, she has ironically stiff attacks, but some of her X combos are great for plowing through small enemies and taking keeps. That builds up a little meter that can be used with X on it's own for a powerful long range attack. Handy for one-on-one's. She makes for a great second player.

Her level 3 mission is very unforgiving though, on account of all the Gold Cuccoos trying to nick keeps and spread like the virus they are.

Only barely managed to A rank it. Through a fluke.

Ruto isn't my kind of character, but she does have her uses.

Wizzro, on the other hand...

I fail to see what he's good for. He keeps juggling enemies and that's not as awesome as it sounds. It's a humongous waste of time.

I think he may just be the worst character. In my opinion.

you don't like Fi?man she's awesome for crowd control! her dance moves are 360º hits with an ever expanding range! she isn't brilliant on some bosses though thats for sure

Agreed, Fi is the crowd queen. Not even a horde of Cuccoos scares me when I'm twirling around.

For Bosses, I recommend finding an opportunity to press X by itself. That imbues Fi with Light, dealing more damage with each hit for a while. (Cia has a similar trick) Obviously this doesn't work as great for Giant Bosses.

You'll find fights go a lot quicker if you can get that going.

Edited by Glen-i

Really? Argorok is pretty easy to cope with. Compared with Gohma or Manhandla.

Run circles around it, wait for the tail to glow blue, use Hookshot.

If you're in a rush, you can always use Focus Spirit, then press A. Instantly knocks enemies down for weak point hits.

I recommend 4 Y's than an X for chipping the weak point down. That move is awesome for weak points.

The Gauntlets are one of the easier weapons to get the Level 3 for. I find it amazing that you got Link's other weapons but not that one!

Yeah, I'm just not a fan of the gauntlets really. :blank:

Will keep trying though, and be sure to use the 4xY+X combo you mention for Argorok's weak point.

: peace:

#amiibo figure Link will be compatible with #HyruleWarriors. Stay tuned for more info.

B0e4tNdCYAAf8Ef.jpg

Edited by Serebii

Well that's one Amiibo figure pre-order that I'll definitely be keeping, probably the Zelda one as well now that this has been announced. ;)

My guess: Smash Bros Link skin.

Same.

I still have pre-ordered the figure.

Is the smash character that different? Wind Waker link would be better :)

Would be more excited if they said Samus and Fox are compatible with hyrule...

Is the smash character that different? Wind Waker link would be better :)

Would be more excited if they said Samus and Fox are compatible with hyrule...

Isn't his Smash design based off his TP design?

Isn't his Smash design based off his TP design?

Exactly, that's what I thought, that's already DLC in the game. I want amigo to be amazing, I just think it'll constantly be underwhelming...