NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

This was getting repetitive until I discovered Adventure and Challenge mode. Also: the blude lady with the book is awful.

SHOW SOME BOOB, WILL YOU?!

This was getting repetitive until I discovered Adventure and Challenge mode. Also: the blude lady with the book is awful.

SHOW SOME BOOB, WILL YOU?!

Yeah, I've been dabbling with adventure mode from the beginning so the main game is still great for me. I have Destiny, Alien and recently Bayonetta.... and I still just want to play this all the time...

Yup, i got Bayonetta 1 & 2 this thursday, and due to overtime at work I've not yet been able to play almost any of Hyrule warriors. Was gonna test out Bayo this saturday, but seeing that Hyrule was in the console, i might just give it a final go, as I know Bayo's gonna steal my gaming time from now and until Smash....

...but I ended up playing Hyrule all weekend, and still haven't touched Bayonetta :P.

Complete opposite for me.

I really should get back into this game (and the DLC), but I just can't stop playing Bayonetta 2! :hehe:

Hyrule Warriors hits sales expectations in Japan, exceeds expectations in NA/EU

Hyrule Warriors hits sales expectations in Japan, exceeds expectations in NA/EU

Hyrule Warriors

- Japanese sales were in line with what was expected

- overseas sales are above expectations

- overseas sales are so strong that they hope for even higher sales outside Japan

- this would come from more shipments in the second half of the fiscal year

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/240512-hyrule-warriors-hits-sales-expectations-in-japan-exceeds-expectations-in-na-eu

Koei Tecmo earnings Q&A: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201410/28064544.html#page02

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=136368469&postcount=530

It's good to know that some of the games don't need to sell a million copies to be profitable. I do think Bayonetta needs more sales than HW to be profitable. Bayonetta 2 was 5 years in the making and HW had a really short development cycle.

Edited by Wii

So, all four Zelda characters released via amiibo so far (Link, Zelda, Toon Link& Sheik) will unlock things in this game.

Wondering what Zelda, TLink and Sheik unlock

Would be fantastic for Toon Link to get some love, just a shame the cel-shaded look couldn't be incorporated. Even Skyward Sword's pastel style doesn't work in this.

Still loads to do in Adventure mode. Can't wait to unlock Zant!

So, all four Zelda characters released via amiibo so far (Link, Zelda, Toon Link& Sheik) will unlock things in this game.

I thought EVERYTHING unlocked something? Or do you mean something substantial?

The Link, Zelda, Sheik and Toon Link (and I assume eventually Ganondorf) amiibos unlock specific rewards, the rest unlock randomized amounts of materials/rupees.

Yeah, I'm drawing quite a few blanks myself.

Especially when it comes to Toon Link.

As far as weapons go, the Deku Leaf and Wind Waker are already in this. I don't think there's any thing else we can take from this weapon-wise.

So what about Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, any unique weapons from that?

Zelda getting a Phantom would be pretty sweet.

So what about Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, any unique weapons from that?

I'd love to see what they'd do with the Sand Wand from Spirit Tracks.

SandWand.png

I'd love to see what they'd do with the Sand Wand from Spirit Tracks.

SandWand.png

Now there's a cool idea.

I'm kinda hoping that Ganondorf ends up getting a Trident.

Tap the Link™ amiibo figure to receive a new weapon to use in battle: the Spinner from The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess game.

Tap the Zelda™ amiibo figure once per day to get a weapon rated 3 stars or higher.

Tap any other amiibo figure once per day to get a weapon rated 3 starts or lower, Rupee bonus or crafting material bonus.

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up/#/hyrule_warriors

Well there we have it.

Every day? That's a,azimg. Though maybe a little excessive :) Maybe once a week would've been good enough. Great news, saves in grinding. Glad I haven't been blitzing it so I can take advantage of this!

zlCfzSqbu-Mq6mFZNF

Greetings to everyone in our The Legend of Zelda community! I'm Eiji Aonuma, the supervisor for Hyrule Warriors, and I'm happy to talk to you all again.

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released soon, so today I would like to give you a sneak peek at what's inside.

The highlight of the first DLC pack, the Master Quest Pack, was being able to team Link up with Epona. This time around, there will be a new playable character - someone from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Who do you think it is?

Here's a hint: this character only appeared in this form at the very end of Twilight Princess.

In that game, Midna is cursed and cast out from the Twilight Realm, but now you will be able to unleash her true form as Twili Midna!

When I was developing Twilight Princess, I thought it was such a waste to let a beautiful princess like her only appear in the ending. Now Koei Tecmo Games has made my wish to see more of her come true.

Twili Midna's weapon is the Mirror of Twilight, which appeared in Twilight Princess. This mirror was destroyed at the end of that game, but it's pretty amazing in Hyrule Warriors. In fact, I can't describe in words what's so amazing about it, so I hope you'll download this DLC pack and see for yourself.

In addition to Twili Midna, the Twilight Princess Pack includes new weapons, costumes and an adventure map, so if you played through the original game, they should contribute to the fun you'll have in Hyrule Warriors. (For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.)

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released globally on November 27!

The game that just keeps on giving!

So we have this, Smash Bros. and Pokemon all releasing at the same time. :bowdown:

Can't wait to properly see Midna in her true form! ;) Rrrr... *cough* :heh:

As for this:

For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.
Tingle? That would make me say wow, and a lot of people probably say something else. :laughing: Although it'd almost certainly mean no Tingle as a playable character either. :(

We shall see...

I've still got shitloads of stuff to unlock on the first Adventure map, plus the Master Quest one! :o

As for this:

Tingle? That would make me say wow, and a lot of people probably say something else. :laughing: Although it'd almost certainly mean no Tingle as a playable character either. :(

We shall see...

I've still got shitloads of stuff to unlock on the first Adventure map, plus the Master Quest one! :o

Tingle wasn't in TP though, so it doesn't make sense. Majora's Mask DLC maybe?

I'm thinking Hero's Shade

Tingle wasn't in TP though, so it doesn't make sense. Majora's Mask DLC maybe?
Don't think that matters. There were costumes from Four Swords, A Link Between Worlds and Majora’s Mask in the last DLC. ::shrug:

And it says "a certain familiar character from the Zelda series". ;)

Don't think that matters. There were costumes from Four Swords, A Link Between Worlds and Majora’s Mask in the last DLC. ::shrug:

And it says "a certain familiar character from the Zelda series". ;)

Yeah, but the last DLC was just "Hyrule Warriors - Master Quest"

This DLC is clearly "Twilight Princess Pack"

As for this:

We shall see...

Tingle needs to be a full character in the Majora's Mask pack, alongside Skull Kid.

Why do they make us wait 6 months for mario kart and give us stuff every month for this, when it's a far bigger game... doesn't make sense. Still haven't completed the main games adventure mode yet :) Never mind any of the first DLC... Greta game, loads of content, but oh boy...

Why do they make us wait 6 months for mario kart and give us stuff every month for this, when it's a far bigger game... doesn't make sense. Still haven't completed the main games adventure mode yet :) Never mind any of the first DLC... Greta game, loads of content, but oh boy...

Because this is a Koei Tecmo game. Nintendo don't even publish the game in Japan.

(For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.)

If it's from Twilight Princess I'd guess Magic Armour Link but the description suggests otherwise.

Link_Magic_Armor.png