NEurope
Ashley

Hyrule Warriors

Oh snap! It IS a brand new full size map!? :o

Insane! (and this is only the 1/3 of the full lot of DLC!?)

Indeed. I'd reluctantly, but acceptingly, accept this pack at £13.49 (thanks to how other devs have ruined DLC), but the fact we're getting two more Adventure Maps, loads of costumes and weapons and scenarios. Yowzah.

Most likely we'll get new locales in the next one, too. Didn't this time because it's the Master Quest one. People seem to forget what that means.

Is it wrong that this is one of my Favourite WiiU games? if this had been a launch title would it have helped shift units?

I actually can't stop laughing. :laughing:

You gotta love Team Ninja. :bowdown:

I'm pretty sure they're much smaller in her normal costume.

Is it wrong that this is one of my Favourite WiiU games?
Not at all, definitely one of my favourites too. :)

And the fact that it's going to improve over the next few months with some great looking DLC is the icing on the already delicious cake. icon14.gif

I'm pretty sure they're much smaller in her normal costume.
Which ones? :heh:

Not at all, definitely one of my favourites too. :)

And the fact that it's going to improve over the next few months with some great looking DLC is the icing on the already delicious cake. icon14.gif

Which ones? :heh:

Same here. I was already thinking the game will take me forever to 100%, now we are getting 3 further giant adventure maps as DLC...

Same here. I was already thinking the game will take me forever to 100%, now we are getting 3 giant adventure maps as DLC...
Yep, taking the DLC into consideration it's easily going to be a 100+ hour game to fully complete. :awesome:

Shame they couldn't get this out earlier, would've been a perfect drought filler.

I actually can't stop laughing. :laughing:

You gotta love Team Ninja. :bowdown:

1016_lana_b.jpg1016_cia_b.jpg

They even put a pair on her head. :yay:

The costumes look very nice.

Yep, taking the DLC into consideration it's easily going to be a 100+ hour game to fully complete. :awesome:

Shame they couldn't get this out earlier, would've been a perfect drought filler.

Just have the issue where I'm now at the points where the enemies are all sponges and all my non-Link characters are underlevelled

Ican't get to some Adventure Mode bits, it says they're locked :/

Edit: never mind, needed to use the raft

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

I'm also curious as to what the new game modes could be in February's "Boss Pack".

Some kind of Boss Rush mode is pretty likely...

UEHWuzS.jpg?1

I finished this Illustration yesterday by collecting Legend Mode's second batch of Skulltulas, along with about four in Adventure Mode. The name of this image is, well, Boss Rush.

In the level they reward you with, you face off against all the giant bosses in the game on a small area of Gerudo Desert. There's always three bosses on the map, beat one and another one takes its place, with Ganon as the final reinforcements. I only just managed to beat this one with a level 60 Link with a weapon that had a VS Ganon attribute. Oh, and aside from the health potion in your bottle, there's not many hearts to recover with either. It's very tough!

Oh, and there was no reward, not even another tunic for Link! May have been because I got a C Rank, though. =P

I was powering through Adventure Mode through the weekend. I've almost finished my third and fourth Illustration, and got a bunch of weapons along the way. Here's Link and Lana's final weapons (LVL 1 version):

Mlcp7S5.jpg?1

The Summoning Gate! Glen-i mentioned this one already.

You can find this weapon around the top right area of Adventure Mode. With the Gate of Time, Lana can summon mini versions of some of the bosses you've faced, such as King Dodongo and Gohma, all whilst dancing about. She even sings the series theme as she does so!

LZuiBd5.jpg?1

BswUNWF.jpg?1

The Great Fairy! Now you know how it feels, Link!

You can find this, um, "weapon", in the very bottom left of Adventure Mode. The Great Fairy uses her huge body to crush the enemy. Her combo attacks use the powers she displayed during Legend Mode, like the giant bombs in the first stage.

xevV1t7.jpg?1

Edited by Sprout

I just unlocked Link's final weapon last night.

And here I was thinking Lana's weapon was strange...

Even when I unlocked it and saw what it was, I wasn't prepared for actually using it.

I really couldn't concentrate with all the giggling I was doing.

The Great Fairy is actual size, not miniaturized. She's freaking massive! She's basically the 14th character, as Link spends most of the time trapped in a giant floating empty bottle.

He gets let out for combo attacks though. There's one where the Great Fairy nicks his sword, makes it massive and tries to hit Link with Sword Beams. He dodges of course, but enemies in the way get pulverized.

There's also another one where she and Link play a little "Phantom Ganon Tennis" You know, hitting a ball of energy back and forth for a bit.

Levias even gets summoned for one of the attacks.

The issue is that she's massive! Which is great for plowing through enemies, but it's easy to get hit without realising it. Definitely an expert weapon here!

Just when I'm getting closer to finishing adventure mode, we're getting another map!? And it's full of costumes to boot! Between this and Theatrhythm and Smash Bros, I'm gonna be SO busy!

I just unlocked Link's final weapon last night.

And here I was thinking Lana's weapon was strange...

Even when I unlocked it and saw what it was, I wasn't prepared for actually using it.

I really couldn't concentrate with all the giggling I was doing.

The Great Fairy is actual size, not miniaturized. She's freaking massive! She's basically the 14th character, as Link spends most of the time trapped in a giant floating empty bottle.

He gets let out for combo attacks though. There's one where the Great Fairy nicks his sword, makes it massive and tries to hit Link with Sword Beams. He dodges of course, but enemies in the way get pulverized.

There's also another one where she and Link play a little "Phantom Ganon Tennis" You know, hitting a ball of energy back and forth for a bit.

Levias even gets summoned for one of the attacks.

The issue is that she's massive! Which is great for plowing through enemies, but it's easy to get hit without realising it. Definitely an expert weapon here!

Just when I'm getting closer to finishing adventure mode, we're getting another map!? And it's full of costumes to boot! Between this and Theatrhythm and Smash Bros, I'm gonna be SO busy!

Hey, I did tell you that they'll probably have a Second Quest lined up for Adventure mode ;)

(Best bit is that it's only 1/4 of the whole DLC and there are at least two more Adventure Mode maps incoming! That's getting your money's worth! :o)

Anyone else playing this and getting headaches if they play longer than an hour? :/

I'm really enjoying the game... but I've been getting headaches the last few days... and the intensity seems to correlate with the period of time I've played the game :/

I'm hoping it's just a virus or something because the first week when I was playing it more regularly were symptom free

Anyone else playing this and getting headaches if they play longer than an hour? :/

I'm really enjoying the game... but I've been getting headaches the last few days... and the intensity seems to correlate with the period of time I've played the game :/

I'm hoping it's just a virus or something because the first week when I was playing it more regularly were symptom free

Weirdly, yes I am. :heh:

I also have a background cold so I was putting it down to that. Must be the concentration required. :)

So a Network Link has appeared on my map in Adventure Mode for the first time, it's lvl 71... :blank:

My Link is only lvl 37 I think, so if I got to the square with that high level network Link on now am I going to get 'owned' do you think? Is that even the way it works? :heh:

So a Network Link has appeared on my map in Adventure Mode for the first time, it's lvl 71... :blank:

My Link is only lvl 37 I think, so if I got to the square with that high level network Link on now am I going to get 'owned' do you think? Is that even the way it works? :heh:

I don't own the game so I'm only guessing but I wouldn't imagine that's how it works otherwise what's the point. People would only ever accept a Network Link where somebody who was lower than them.

I think higher levels = more challenging. Just give it a try though, with a weapon with exp+, at least that way, if you do fail to complete the challenge you get a nice exp boost (hopefully!)

I've had network links reappear sporadically, so I don't think this will be your only chance. Besides, even if it was, there are plenty of other network links in the sea ;)

So I finally unlocked that "weapon" :heh:

That be some funny shit right there, great victory animation too:

:laughing:

The official victory animation is pretty good as well:

This game just keeps on giving. :D

Edited by RedShell

Hyrule Warriors "Master Quest" DLC Features Majora's Mask Outfits

Yes! Even though Hyrule Warriors is getting explicit "Majora's Mask" DLC in February, the latest DLC, now available in Japan and coming to the rest of the world around the 15th, includes 2 outfits based off Majora Mask characters! And since people seem to love these Majora Mask remake hints, I thought I'd alert more people.

ZfVEb0V.jpg

First for Darunia, there's this outfit...recognize it? Perhaps take a closer look at that scar on his stomach? Yes, this outfit resembles Darmani's Ghost from Majora's Mask!

zlCfzSf5aMw9GfVoaG

Second for Ruto, she's now the lead-singer of the Indigo-Go's, Lulu!

On a related note, Zelda also gets a costume that makes her resemble Hilda from A Link Between Worlds.

zlCfzSf6q9sOhjwkb5

In addition, the DLC also has quite a fair amount of new costumes, although the rest are basic stuff such as "gothic" Agitha, maskless Zant, and purple Link.

zlCfzSf4rh4Wuwm7_w

HW20.jpg?size=1024

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=905075

zlCfzSf9juoYdcgXMf.jpg

And a few more here:

http://nintendoeverything.com/more-hyrule-warriors-dlc-screenshots-costumespallet-swaps/

Hyrule Warriors 'Wizzro’ gameplay trailer

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Welp, beat Adventure Mode (I completely forgot that the original goal was to find and beat the Dark Lord). It's not 100% complete, I still need to get some Heart Containers and A rankings. But I did collect all of the Skulltulas, which eventually led me to getting...

EDJNfrU.jpg?1

The Goron Tunic! The game sure made me work hard to get this thing, goro.

iLUibRA.jpg?1

I've also collected all weapons! Now I can start unlocking this skill on the Master Sword...

SHsleHv.jpg?1

The Great Sky Fairy! Link doesn't look too impressed that she killed his Loftwing for a new outfit...

Whats with the Rewards Map in Adventure Mode? I just thought I would give a level a go on that for first time but there's nothing to be done in there?

Whats with the Rewards Map in Adventure Mode? I just thought I would give a level a go on that for first time but there's nothing to be done in there?

Go to the top rightmost square

Go to the top rightmost square

Ah cheers.... just done that now... what about the rest of teh squares then? Do battles appear on those as you unlock more stuff or something?

Ah cheers.... just done that now... what about the rest of teh squares then? Do battles appear on those as you unlock more stuff or something?

Complete illustrations by collecting Skulltula and they open up. I haven't managed to do any of the others yet.