N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

I knew you'd be happy with Furi. :D

Yeah, really looking forward to it :D

Was hoping that the second Vita game besides Oreshika wasn't a PSP game, though. :( Well, I think I'll buy Rainbow Moon today. 5€ for the Vita version is not bad :)

• 4 weeks later...

Why did I even buy Yakuza 5 when it first came out? :sad:

Yeah I know, because it's a good game and all that but still... is it a Plus game because it was planned or because of the price screw-up recently which made it free I wonder. :indeed:

Meh... it's good news for those who don't own it or didn't get it when the price glitched I guess. ::shrug:

Now I'm in two minds whether or not to bother buying Yakuza 0 straight away which just got announced, though being that it's getting a physical release, I think I already know I'm going to buy it. :p

Ah well, I do well enough out of Plus as it is so it's not that bad really, enjoy Yakuza 5 everyone. :)

Oh man, Retro/Grade! That takes me back - to when they already gave it away on PS+ four years ago. My first month of PS+!

Why did I even buy Yakuza 5 when it first came out? :sad:

I bought it to support the series and haven't even gotten around to playing it yet. I hate when that happens.

But that's okay. Everyone's gratitude when Yakuza 0 is released over here will make up for it. :p

I bought it to support the series and haven't even gotten around to playing it yet. I hate when that happens.

But that's okay. Everyone's gratitude when Yakuza 0 is released over here will make up for it. :p

Well, that was my main reasoning for buying it back then, to support the series but I also haven't gotten around to playing it either... then again, I suppose it's the same principle for a lot of the physical PS4 games I've purchased as well, I really need to make more of an effort to play/finish games.

Yes, I too am glad that Yakuza 0 is coming out, didn't Japan also get a HD remaster - or are getting one soon - for the first game? Which for some reason isn't confirmed for release over here... I only ask because I essentially have the whole series to play and I would wait for the remake/remaster of the first game to begin the foray into the series if it's likely to be released over here.

Or maybe I should just play my PS2 versions of the game and be happy with those, I don't know... :p

Rebel Galaxy is good, got that a fair few months ago. But with No Man's Sky out the same month, it kinda makes it pointless. (I mean not pointless as it will be free and NMS won't be, but the latter does so much more - I basically bought RG as a stop-gap.)

Only Tricky Towers for me this month, which I have no clue about. But I don't expect I'll be playing anything but NMS for quite a while anyways.

A very strange time to release Rebel Galaxy, last month would have taken the shine away from NMS and this month it'll be buried by NMS. I suppose maybe people will think it'll convert those on the fence about NMS to pick it up maybe

August 2nd. (It's normally the first Tuesday of every month.)

Thanks wanted to check as I'm gonna sell my friend some PS+ but was thinking about whether she'll be quick enough to get the games for this month! Not saying they're particularly fantastic, but free's free and all that :p

@Tales if you have a Vita you can do them alone.

If You're playing this on your Vita and also own a PS4 than this is for you. It was confirmed that you are able to Boost with yourself (Using the same account) Using your Vita or PS4. Just load up the game on both PS4 an Vita. An Search for yourself on both. This seems to be hit or miss just beware it could happen, While playing on in VS Mode, trophies seem to not be popping if you're not hosting the game so in this case always Host the VS Match while playing on Vita.

Anybody up for helping me boost the Tricky Towers multiplayer trophies?

Anybody up for helping me boost the Tricky Towers multiplayer trophies?

Just a quick headsup: Apparently it'll only take about 15 minutes. There are 5 trophies:

• win an online match
  • win an online survival match with 1 heart left
  • win an online normal survival match without using any magic
  • win an online game of every mode in every difficulty at least once (there are 3 game modes and 3 difficulties each, so 9 games in total)
  • win a normal race match within 80 seconds without dropping any bricks (this can also be done offline with a second controller, but I don't have one so would love to get that online, too)

So, if anybody would like to get these trophies and help me get them, let me know :)