NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Meik

Name that screenshot!

I'm sure you know how this works. You post a screenshot from a videogame, movie or TV show. Others guess what the screenshot is from. If you guess correctly first, you win a point.

Anybody can post a screenshot when they wish, even if they have not guessed one - but lets not get the thread clogged up with loads of unanswered shots.

Rules:

1. Try to keep the images smallish (similar to my first one) - this lets our 56k friends play too and keeps the thread neat and tidy.

2. Don't directly link to websites hosting the image, upload it to imageshack or photobucket, or your own website. This saves bandwidth and also makes it harder to guess what the shot is from.

3. Change the filename of the image! An image named FINALFANTASYVII-87.jpg isn't really that hard to guess.

4. Don't make them TOO hard, but don't just take a screenshot of Gandalf or Darth Vader.

5. Try not to clog the thread up with too many unanswered screenshots at once - lets say if there are 5 or more unanswered screenshots, hold off posting any more and try and guess them.

I'll get the ball rolling with an (incredibly) easy one:

screenshot15hk.jpg

• Like 3

Whoa, we seem to be having all these "fun" threads at the same time!

As for the picture, I'm ashamed to say I have no idea...

erm ok seeing as ur avatar is that bloke from 24(i forget the name i've never seen it) im going to go with that. Is it a screen shot from 24?

im probably wrong but nevermind

Isn't that from Battle Royale?

edit: omg 2 people beat me to it, neither was there before I hit send. the fact Atif was beaten too makes me feel better about myself though.

is it battle royale? looks like the leader guy!

You were the first person to get it, well done. It's the awesome teacher from Battle Royale.

Your turn to post one.

Damn it I knew that one, although he does look a bit like Daniel Dai Kim.

I think it'd be a better idea if anyone was allowed to post screenshots, just to get this thread moving a bit quicker and keep it entertaining.

So, feel free to post your own screenshots here. Lets try and only have a few screenshots doing the rounds at any one time, otherwise it'll get too clogged and screenshots will be lost in the abyss. I'll make a leaderboard if this turns out to be popular.

Here's the next one:

screen20is.gif

is that broken sword, or whatever that point'n'click game's called?

fuckoffyoucheat.gif

not actually a screenshot, but these are the characters in a game. should be easy for all you DREAMers(that was a hint by the way :))

fuckoffyoucheat.gif

not actually a screenshot, but these are the characters in a game. should be easy for all you DREAMers(that was a hint by the way :))

Wasn't it RATM's turn?

Wasn't it RATM's turn?

posted at the same time. meik seems to be fine about more than one screenshot doing the rounds at the same time. if you object that much though, i'll delete the post.

Wasn't it RATM's turn?

Well Meik, thread maker, said let's all post. But I think it would be more co-ordinated if we just wait for winners to post.

OMG, Le Chuck Monkey Island :bow: :bow:

That is correct! From Curse of Monkey Island.

Wasn't it RATM's turn?

I edited the rules so anyone can post screenshots when they like, just as long as the thread doesn't get clogged (no more than 5 screenshots active at a time).

Also, try not to post pictures of characters or any artwork. Lets keep this solely for screenshots.

fuckoffyoucheat.gif

Powerstone! SO erm whose go is it now?

Edit

Im going to submit this anyway :heh:

lameface.jpg

erm, yours and RATM's. i think i'll keep away from this thread for a while, looks like i've caused enough hassle already :hehe:

Rules have been altered at the top of the page. There will no longer be anybody's "turn" to post - you can post a screenshot whenever you want. I'll throw another couple into the fray.

screen39eq.jpg

screen49ui.jpg

(Quite possibly the best game ever.)

Theme hospital could keep me captivated (and without food and water) for hours. I remember once i played it so much i could see the characters walking around if i closed m eyes..

Edit

Im going to submit this anyway :heh:

lameface.jpg

The Ring Two! "I'm not your f***ing mommy!"

Sign in to follow this