Playstation Store.

Save 50% on Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Thief this weekend

Thief (PS3)

Was £39.99/€59.99/AU$69.95, now £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95

Thief (PS4)

Was £49.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £24.99/€34.99/AU$47.95

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Was £44.99/€59.99/AU$84.95, now £22.49/€29.99/AU$39.95

Also put this in the PS4 topic, but too good to miss.

Anyone wanting this had better not dilly dally, since this will sell out quick.

PS4 Console is in stock at Tesco Direct, and you can use 2 promo codes to knock a ridiculous £30 off, bringing it to £319.

The code TD-FG6N knocks it down to £330. Then the code TD-YWP4 knocks a further £10 off.

Link - Gogogo.

Ooooh... And I could get staff discount on that too...

Shit's gonna be tempting me for awhile...

A while? We've been through this! Either the stock will go or the vouchers will expire. Damn, if I still had a Tesco staff discount from the student days I would be all over this right now. That'd make it, what, £290?!

I don't think it's going to sell out that fast. You're overestimating the quality of the deal.

You can buy a brand new PS4 on ebay for £335 delivered. If you bought this to resell it on eBay, you would make a loss after fees.

I don't think it's going to sell out that fast. You're overestimating the quality of the deal.

You can buy a brand new PS4 on ebay for £335 delivered. If you bought this to resell it on eBay, you would make a loss after fees.

The deal involves the vouchers, and for EEVILMURRAY it must be Tesco (for his staff discount).

I don't think it's any stretch to assert that either the vouchers will expire or the stock levels will dwindle on Tesco soon. I'd say it's pretty likely.

• 1 month later...
IGN has partnered with Telltale Games to give gamers The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad free-of-charge! All copies of the excellent adventure game are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to visit http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/wolf-among-us-free to grab your free copy ASAP.
Worth a download me thinks.

• 4 weeks later...

I just have to bring this to everyone's attention. Stupendous value:

Humble Bundle

(60p)

1. RPG Maker VX Ace

2. RPG Maker DLC Bundle #1

3. Skyborn

4. Sweet Lily Dreams

5. RPG Maker - Free Games Bundle #1

Beat the average: ($6)

1. RPG Maker XP

2. RPG Maker - Exclusive Resource Pack

3. RPG Maker DLC Bundle #2

4. To the Moon

5. Deadly Sin 2

6. RPG Maker - Free Games Bundle #2

Beat the average ($12)

1. Game Character Hub

2. RPG Maker DLC Bundle #3

3. Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm

RPG Maker is a brilliant tool, VX Ace being the latest version. I've used it quite a bit over the years, anyone with a passing interest should check this out. It's also worth going for $6 since XP is also pretty good, and To the Moon is one of the best game experiences you'll likely ever find.

I believe @EEVILMURRAY may have been interested in this.

I'm not sure I'm reading it right, if I pay 60p I can get the latest version but if I beat the average at six dorrar I get an older version?

If you pay more, you can get an older version too as well as some resource packs and the brilliant To the Moon.

The older version isn't exactly rendered obsolete by VX Ace (some people prefer it, and there's more resources available for it). One thing of note is that the character models are more chibi in VX Ace, which some don't like. Although I prefer VX Ace in most regards.

I paid 12 dollars for the lot. The character modifier tool is really good for converting resources between 2000/XP/VX Ace. So worth it.

Battlefield 3 is free on PC via Origin. Buy the premium add on for £14.99 and you've got yourself arguably the best multi player shooter in recent years with a healthy community still going at it (and likely to be for some time to come, given BF4s trivials).

• 4 weeks later...
I saw the humble bundle and I just had to say that To The Moon was one of the best game/tv/movie/book experiences I had in the last 12 months. Worth it.

Got it and completed it. Must say it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I think the painkillers thing was a cheap attempt to make something of a sequel/in the sequel/something, but was very touching.