N-Europe

The Mr Men Masquerade

DuD

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh last night for some reason I felt certain I had submitted a target, but obviously I hadn't. No record in my PM box. Screw that.

Did you do it by mobile? Sometimes it doesn't save them if you do it on the mobile/iphone theme, strangely.

I wasn't successful, was kept laughing all night by someone (Mr Tickle?). Day only started this morning, so for Smeagol's sake will wait for the answer he's looking for before voting.

This is something they could explain away? Your original post said you found them to be mafia though :p

I think ReZ should probably reveal the nature of his power. Removing his vote on a Mafia result does seem pretty odd. I'm guessing it's not a straight 'Mafia' result you get back ReZ?

It is important that I remain coy for now.

We still have a little time but I will certainly replace my votw if we hear nothing.

Not entirely sure how you came to that conclusion, many things go bump in the night - did you think you investigated my character, or is this just guessing?

With you not revealing your character in this post can we take it to be true?

If not, who are you?

With you not revealing your character in this post can we take it to be true?

If not, who are you?

Sheikah, you've played a few games with Rummy before. You know how much he loves giving indirect answers with different words in these situations.

I believe he's doing it again. Either that, or his wording is one hell of a coincidence.