N-Europe

The Mr Men Masquerade

DuD

Right now, I'm defending Dedede more out of principle than anything else, true. ReZ could've just named Mr.Rush as the guy he found to be evil, and I'd be the one in hot water, and you'd have a lynched protector (almost certainly, considering the most votes mechanic).

Think of it this way, if ReZ knew Mr.Lazy was Dedede from the start, I'd be backing this lynch. If he was accusing Mr.Lazy because he felt Dedede was inactive, I'd be all over that. If he was accusing Mr.Nosey because he thought Yvonne was shady, I'd accept (unless I felt Yvonne really was innocent).

If Dedede survives the day, I'll personally lead the inactive-lynch on him tomorrow (granted that no better leads appear), considering I fully agree with you on his pitiful defence.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes

No Lynch: Mr Bump, Mr Lazy, Mr Noisy Mr Rush, Mr Strong, Mr Wrong (6)

Mr Lazy: Mr Clumsy, Mr Daydream, Mr Grumpy, Mr Jelly, Mr Nosey, Mr Tickle (6)

The group surrounded Mr Lazy..

But 1 was a No Lynch.

NIGHT 3

[countdown=11/29/2013 6:00 AM; is NOW over]Count down:[/countdown]

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Mr Bump

Mr Daydream

Mr Funny

Mr Grumpy

Mr Jelly

Mr Lazy

Mr Noisy

Mr Nosey

Mr Rush

Mr Strong

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Mr Wrong

Edited by DuD

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Mr Bump

Mr Daydream

Mr Funny

Mr Grumpy

Mr Jelly

Mr Lazy

Mr Noisy

Mr Nosey

Mr Rush

Mr Strong

Mr Tickle

Mr Topsy Turvy

Mr Wrong

Mr Strong has been kidnapped!

Mr Strong

strong.gif

The strongest Mr Man, you simply intimidate your target into targeting someone of your choosing.

But who was beneath the costume?

-----

Jamba was Mr Mischief

Magnus Peterson was Mr Clumsy

Day 4

So yeah, I'm dead. Thought that would happen since I've been pooling info/getting stuck in.

I don't know which of you is town but this is a general message to you guys in particular

@Cube

@Dedede

@Diageo

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

Get working things out, questioning people, making lists, posting conclusions...aplenty. Admittedly some of you do, but... I feel the other players tend to do a lot more. At least in the last game there was next to no working shit out in the late stages. I was super disappoint. Obviously not Cube regarding that last point (last game).

I realise now that I told DuD to 'send Smeagol to Mr Paul', but I know I didn't say the Mr Men names (even though I'm pretty sure we've worked them all out). So possibly nothing happened, but if that's the case it's a shame I got no alert back that I sent invalid parameters. Yeah, I'm a redirector.

Dedede, I want to hear your targets for each night, then I want to hear validation of your targets from other players.

Ok, do we know whom Mr Bump is?

As @Shiekah has posted:

Cube - Now Mr Jelly (used to be Mr Clumsy). (roleblocker).

Dedede - Mr Lazy (most likely) (role ?)

Diageo - Mr Grumpy (role ?)

EEVILMURRAY - Mr Funny (roleblocker?)

Jimbob - Mr Wrong (cop - regular/dumb?)

Jonnas - Mr Rush? (Role - ?)

Magnus Peterson - Now Mr Clumsy (Used to be Mr Jelly). (causes own costume / moveset to switch with another player). DEAD

Mr-Paul - Mr Topsy Turvy? (role ?)

ReZourceman - Mr Daydream (investigator?)

Rummy - Mr Bump (role ?)

Sheikah -Mr Strong (role withheld) Dead by tomorrow

Sméagol - Mr Tickle (jailkeep?)

The Peeps - Mr Noisy (role?)

Yvonne - Mr Nosey (claims tracker)

Jamba - Mr Mischief, switches Mr Men name with Forum name (and vice versa) in people's PMs. DEAD.

I can confirm Sheikah’s redirection worked.. Mr-Paul either made a mistake, or thought “all characters are known anyway”, and took his target anyway. I once again stopped Topsy Turvy. He was not my original target.

######

To be frank,

Dedede’s not got the time to post a little info, yet he does have time to send in his target. I’m happy to continue where we left off yesterday.

I was roleblocked by Mr Lazy. How many roleblockers is that?

That must have been @EEVILMURRAY.

Also, if we're going to lynch a roleblocker, you need to count me as "confirmed town", as Magnus Peterson was the original owner of the role (I'm not saying that I'm confirmed town, just that MP is).

I tried to roleblock the person I most suspected (Mr Noisy) but it seems he was protected.

Like Yvonne said, that was me.

Dedede, I want to hear your targets for each night, then I want to hear validation of your targets from other players.

Ditto. @Dedede, I defended you out of principle yesterday, but I do think your inactivity is hurting the game.

Vote: Mr.Lazy

Start talking.

I didn't send a PM last night. Partly, I forgot, partly because my role is quite useless unless people have switched roles/are lying what character they are AND I happen to target the right person. So I can't confirm if I was role blocked or not, but seeing Sméagol did that to me last night, I'm guessing the same happened. I didn't receive a PM from DuD at all.

Btw, we're not getting any alignments, so a redirector could have made a mafioso target one of their own for the "kidnap", so we shouldn't necessarily think those who are missing are confirmed town (although it is very likely.)

That must have been @EEVILMURRAY.

Also, if we're going to lynch a roleblocker, you need to count me as "confirmed town", as Magnus Peterson was the original owner of the role (I'm not saying that I'm confirmed town, just that MP is).

While it’s true that you being a roleblocker means nothing, you’re original role, well basically also means nothing, which means you’re not confirmed anything. So this deflection is a red flag to me actually.

ReZ, how were you roleblocked? Just to complete the picture..

vote: Mr. Bumb

While it’s true that you being a roleblocker means nothing, you’re original role, well basically also means nothing, which means you’re not confirmed anything. So this deflection is a red flag to me actually.

ReZ, how were you roleblocked? Just to complete the picture..

vote: Mr. Bumb

I couldn't be bothered to do anything.

Vote : Mr Bump