N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 29: The Game of Goals

The Peeps

Well done Dan you have a fantastic team, i need yo focus and close out third place hopefully giving me a nice group in cl

Thanks bruv! Means a lot. Huge season for the lads, our best yet (ignoring that section of our support who believe our high-placing upper league campaign under Ell to be our finest year).

Going to give a shoutout to my man Del Grosso

v44iut.png

Bought at the start of this season for a mere 1 mill econ - currently joint top of xperts table, 5 g&a's, the spine of our team. Unbelieveable buy.

Can finally start full-time work on dvs! Overall very good but got three on 12 who i'll be playing every game from now

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back. (Or at least, I've re-applied)

After being severely harassed i've joined :D

I couldn't let a certain piggy challenge me without a fight ;)

So what do I do now? Is there a beginner's guide on what to do? I haven't a clue!

Hey guys so good to have you on board :D

Next season is going to be epic will be a champions league style format. This season ends on the 15th and after that I am sure (Peeps will know for sure) we will have time for some friendlies so you can get to grips with the game or reacquaint yourself in the case of Rez.

Btw Rez vs bob is going to be an epic matchup, all out offense!

Title get :yay: :yay: :yay:

Also finally the undisputed champion of the N-E league.

I seem to be getting it right at the minute, shame its at the tail end of the season. I hink there are 3 games left? And id need 7 points to get where i need to be :/ Next season!

Promotion seems likely, i only need 1 point in 2 games to secure promotion to the next league (hopefully). Won 4-0 vs Multiple Scorgasms earlier today.

Did no one get the memo? Due to the small change in league structure the whole relegation/promotion aspect of the game is out the window. Your position will decide what group you end up in next season. After the group stage the x placed teams will qualify for the knock out tournament. It's a CL thing. Peeps can take over from here :p Anyway, you can't get relegated/promoted. Only title chase and ambitions mattered this season.

Did no one get the memo? Due to the small change in league structure the whole relegation/promotion aspect of the game is out the window. Your position will decide what group you end up in next season. After the group stage the x placed teams will qualify for the knock out tournament. It's a CL thing. Peeps can take over from here :p Anyway, you can't get relegated/promoted. Only title chase and ambitions mattered this season.

I see, i didn't get the memo it would seem. Damn, was getting better this season. Still it's good for the youth team, developing up into a fighting team.

Big game next 2nd may go down to the wire.

Enjoyed this season but next season is going to be epic!

I made a huge mistake and deleted xpert memories from inbox. If you sent me any can you repost. If you didn't please do now any memory of xpert 11 fun or serious I will feature them all in next seasons thread.

We'll done tales and dan!

I made a huge mistake and deleted xpert memories from inbox. If you sent me any can you repost. If you didn't please do now any memory of xpert 11 fun or serious I will feature them all in next seasons thread.

Done, would be nice to hear back from you! :wink:

Title get :yay: :yay: :yay:

Also finally the undisputed champion of the N-E league.

Seriously well done, you have been immense this season. I don't think I've actually had a particularly bad season yet I'm 8 points behind you. I'm extremely happy to have been able to get an away win against you.

Also what do you mean by undisputed champion?

memories_will_never_fade_away__by_franzeyfragility.jpg

Just to post again as my other post was from a phone. Here is the concept for the memories:

Would be fantastic to hear some memories from the past 29 seasons to put into our Season 30 thread. Anything you like, a funny story, your best player, an amazing game, the first time you won a league or maybe an epic rivalry.

Get it PMd to me or leave it here put it in the new thread.

It can be as short as a sentence or a paragraph if you like!

Been starting my thread and going through some of the old threads: Season 1 and 2 old.

Wow hilarious times I forgot we were in Gen Chit Chat, the Dyson vs Roostophe rivalry and how even in Season 3 we all wanted to beat Oddy.

Btw Peeps I was wondering if you had decided the format for next season?

Next season will be 8-8-7-7 unless everyone wants a new vote. If anyone has other ideas, please post here or send a PM.

If we can manage to get to 32 teams instead of 30 we can do 8-8-8-8 so get recruiting people!

@Blade I have accepted your request now. I thought I'd have to wait until the season was over but I don't. You can get acquainted with your team now :p

@ReZourceman I have sent you PM regarding this but I can't accept your application as it's saying you'll take over Twozzok's team and I assume you want your own. I may have to reject your application so you can apply again.

Edited by The Peeps

Falling out of love with this game at the moment. Will continue setting tactics for the rest of the season so I'm ready for the Champions League! Will hopefully rekindle my interest.

This has been by thread standards one of the most low key seasons for a long time. Part of this is the fault of people like me who said I'd do reports and didn't follow through but also we have a lot of old veterans now who know the game almost to well.

Hopefully next season will kick things into gear as we look for the first ever champion of champions.

Btw you are already in a large bit of my thread looking back it seemed I helped you win in season 3 by beating oddly 1-0 away from home haha. Send me a fave memory if you have time.

This has been by thread standards one of the most low key seasons for a long time. Part of this is the fault of people like me who said I'd do reports and didn't follow through but also we have a lot of old veterans now who know the game almost to well.

Hopefully next season will kick things into gear as we look for the first ever champion of champions.

Btw you are already in a large bit of my thread looking back it seemed I helped you win in season 3 by beating oddly 1-0 away from home haha. Send me a fave memory if you have time.

I'd probably have to go the time that you beat Oddy to help me win the league.

Falling out of love with this game at the moment. Will continue setting tactics for the rest of the season so I'm ready for the Champions League! Will hopefully rekindle my interest.

Meh, me too. I lost interest a bit when i found out that you couldn't change formations mid-game (or indeed, start with 6 strikers). Ruined it a bit for me.

Also i keep forgetting to train my team, so they are all doing shit.

Also, i keep forgetting to set tactics due to being really busy at work.

So all in all, not a good season for me. I might do better in the CL season though, we'll see.

I think this is my first post in this thread. Don't think I've posted at all this season.

I'll be entering my team for the Champions League competition thing that we have next season, but I'll be calling it a day after that. (only staying to make the numbers easier for next season) The magic disappeared at some point last season and it hasn't come back. Even when I've been winning games, it didn't at any point feel exciting or worthwhile. It's a shame. Training/Playing with a young team in particular is a very long and tedious process.

If anyone wants to take over the DRAGOOOOO mantle, let me know. It's a good team and there are some good younger players.

I think this is my first post in this thread. Don't think I've posted at all this season.

I'll be entering my team for the Champions League competition thing that we have next season, but I'll be calling it a day after that. (only staying to make the numbers easier for next season) The magic disappeared at some point last season and it hasn't come back. Even when I've been winning games, it didn't at any point feel exciting or worthwhile. It's a shame. Training/Playing with a young team in particular is a very long and tedious process.

If anyone wants to take over the DRAGOOOOO mantle, let me know. It's a good team and there are some good younger players.

It's a shame to see you leaving. I remember we had a good rivalry going in the Lower League back in the day. Hoping we'll get to play each other one more time next season - I think my win loss record against you is pretty rubbish so I'll need to even the score!

It's a shame to see you leaving. I remember we had a good rivalry going in the Lower League back in the day. Hoping we'll get to play each other one more time next season - I think my win loss record against you is pretty rubbish so I'll need to even the score!

That was probably my favourite season. Excellent fun. The humour in the threads also made the game more enjoyable.