NEurope

As usual, I am unfashionably late to the party, but I have recently caught wind of Ylvis.

I saw this on a music channel recently and loved it.

Then found these works of art. I absolutely love the last one.

Been posting a few of these on the funny/awesome threads.

They don't only do music videos. Actually they run a late night talk show(as of current) and throw in these songs and other productions during the show.

I want a fox onesie! :(

On another note, this dude is amazing! I heard The Fox ages ago and loved it. I was proper WTFing at first but then I was proper getting my groove on to it. I heard a couple of his other songs and loved them as well.

I hate it that people call him the next Psy though, it gets on my tits!

Dude? Him? His? They are two people :p Ylvis is a last name and they're brothers.

The Stonehenge one is the best. The others I've seen were fun too.

Hasn't it been done on a british show before though? I'm sure I've seen a similar english thing.

Hasn't it been done on a british show before though? I'm sure I've seen a similar english thing.

The Intelevator? You might be thinking of this (need proxy because it's blocked in the UK) although that's a fictional sketch not a prank.

Or you might just be remembering the first time you saw the video, since it's over a year old?

I am disappointed that The Fox is a spoof and not serious. It's much funnier that way.

It will never reach the popularity of What does the fox say, but in terms of catchyness it's pretty damn close!