NEurope
Caris

Last minute Halloween costume ideas.

So I wasn't going to go out but the temptation is getting harder to resist now, has anyone got any good, cheap ideas that I can sort out tomorrow? I don't mind making a fool of myself so that's not a problem.

Trying to think of something a bit different and original but I'm struggling.

Ideas?

Here are two things my mate Pete went as last minute:

A rapper - stuck chocolate bar wrappers all over himself...

Roger Deaderer- Dress as a Tennis player with Zombie make up...

I never said they were good.

Simple and weird....

....An overall/apron, loads of blood stains and then just like....a weird mask. Like a clown or something.

I don't know.

Black up, prance around everywhere going 'Swaneeeee' with jazz hands. Everyone will love it.

Think I'm gonna head into town and buy a cheap waistcoat from Primark and a hat from a joke shop and go as a 1920's gangster.

I'm going to a villain themed party, so tempted by the idea of Heisenberg... Other suggestions appreciated yo

I'm going to a villain themed party, so tempted by the idea of Heisenberg... Other suggestions appreciated yo

There are no other valid suggestions. Do it.

Jesse? Just go around calling people bitch all night, yo.

Wear a suit and a name tag that says Lloyds or TSB or Barclays. Then, carry a plank of wood or a pole with you, wearing shoes that ballerinas wear.

Tell everyone you're going as your bank balance, which scares the fuck out of you, brah.

little_kid_approve_gif.gif

Grammar Nazi. You don't even need a full uniform, just wear a black shirt on black pants and print out a red armband with a G instead of a swastika on thick paper and wrap it around your arm.

If all else fails...

xQ0xPVn.png

This isn't helpful to the original cause, but Flink's post reminded me of this post I saw recently of some awesome halloween costumes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/clever-halloween-costumes_n_4097087.html

This isn't helpful to the original cause, but Flink's post reminded me of this post I saw recently of some awesome halloween costumes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/clever-halloween-costumes_n_4097087.html

So nice you posted eet twice.

Mirin' all of those. Chat roulette made me laugh the most.

French kiss is clever. The rollercoaster one would be insane with a massive group of you. :D

Should we change this topic to show off our Halloween costumes?

The party I'm going to isn't until tomorrow but he's a taster of mine

OfB4fsi.jpg

I actually should have posted this find earlier...

BreakingBadLAD_1.jpg

Ok, I need some ideas for a costume. It is not for Halloween, but for someone's birthday. The theme is 80's/cartoons. So a lot of options... yet I can't think of anything! =P

Basically I need to find a female character that is easy enough to pull off, preferably brown haired. Seeing as it will be for December 31 as well, it should be something that won't be too cold either haha.

Any ideas?

A few for you @Eeunuh

- Penny from Inspector Gadget

- Arcee from the original Transformers movie (could be done relatively simply with tights with bits painted on and some make up)

- Flora from Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

- Yumi from Ulysses 31

- Gadget from Chip n Dale (Tic n Tac in French... not sure about Belgian!)

- Blotch from Super Ted

- Cheetara from Thundercats (if you're feeling brave!)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Even though I am only really familiar with Gadget. =P

Some of these cartoons I have never even heard of (Ulysses 31, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors...). I guess we had completely different cartoons in Belgium haha.

If people have any more suggestions, feel free to let me know! I still have some time to decide. =)

Make a cardboard frame, blow up a picture of you as a baby and just put your head through as the baby's head. You were born in the 80's right?

Failing that, how about Penny Crayon? She was late 80s, sure, but her outfit should be fairly simple to pull off and the concept is she has a magic crayon that brings stuff she draws to life.

Edited by Guy

Some of these cartoons I have never even heard of (Ulysses 31, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors...). I guess we had completely different cartoons in Belgium haha.

Really? They were both made by the same french animation studio and were EXCELLENT. Surprised it didn't make it into Belgique