N-Europe

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Jimbob

Yeah, I was confused about being a templar, too. Especially as the dead townies have been assassins so far!

Esequiel, not a good idea to tell everyone what you're doing!

Anyway, looking back, that roleblock seems confirmed to me. Vote: Esequiel

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post: My role PM says former templar and former employee of Abstergo, original creator of the Animus.

Fuck i'm stupid, I meant Vote: Yvonne, your name was just in my head lol :p

Alcohol is bad for me :p That's a Change vote: Yvonne for formality!

Yo I just got home from a longass flight, so I would appreciate being able to read the thread and see where you're all confused before you hammer vote.

my character is Altiar Ibn-La’Ahad btw. Consistent with the main characters who have died so far...

I was roleblocked on night three by some sort of note, yes.

I think Yvonne is dead now. Anyway, my trust is leaning heavily towards, mr-paul, esequiel and the peeps, mostly because the rest have been nothing but silent. If you three are mafia, you deserve the win more.

Vote Yvonne just in case. You're not getting a chance to defend yourself because there's no need. This lynch would not go any other way.

Votes

Yvonne: The Peeps, Diageo, Mr-Paul, Esequiel (4)

Well, that was quick. The town had a suspect in mind, and they pounced. In the same way as Ezio, they took no prisoners.

Altiar Ibn-La’Ahad has been lynched, Yvonne is no longer in the game.

250px-ACR_Altair_Render2_zps48acd485.png

A Syrian born member of the Levantine Brotherhood, led originally by Al Mualim before assassinating him after he was revealed as a hidden Templar. His way of life was changed once he acquired a Piece of Eden, the Apple. He wrote many Codex pages, many of which were re-discovered by Ezio later in the years. Over time, he learned much from the Apple and lived his life ruling over the Levantine Brotherhood as it’s Mentor until the day he died. Upon his last wishes, he instructed the Brotherhood to spread over the lands and spread the message.

You have the following role/power - Target Swap Reflector. You pick 2 targets, whomever targets your first choice gets choice 2 and visa versa. Or you can choose 1 target and reflect the power back onto themselves. Only one choice per night.

His alignment, well it was....

Mafia!!!

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Dead

Cube

DuD

Sheikah

ReZourceman

Magnus Peterson

@Yvonne

With the deed done, the town started to feel a little better.

Night begins now, due to end 10pm tomorrow (Monday) Get them targets in

An eventful night indeed, A Dr and a President went on the hunt for someone. A native American went to New York for a trip.

Claudia, Ezio's sister was wandering around in Rome in search for answers as to why her brother was murdered. She asked around, people gave her different answers. Eventually, someone pointed her in the direction of a local tavern. They said the person with the answer lies within. She went into the tavern, nobody was inside. She went to leave, but was ambushed by 2 hooded figures as she went to leave. They dragged her kicking and screaming upstairs, and tied her to a chair. One of the two figures left, leaving the other alone with her. They drew a knife from under the cloak, and lunged it towards her right into her stomach.

Claudia is dead, Esequiel is no longer in the game

250px-Char_claudia_zps77f81c38.png

The sister of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, and a fellow member of the Assassin Order in Italy during the Renaissance era. She escaped along with Ezio and their Mother to Monteriggioni, she became the town chancellor and helped finance the restoration of the town. The city was destroyed in 1500, she became the Madame of the Rosa in Fiore in Rome. She became a member of the Assassin Order after proving she is one mean fighter. She did run the Italian order during Ezio’s journey to Masayif to learn about the origins of the Assassin Order from the Library of Altair.

You have the following role/power - You may target a player each night. You will find out who else targeted that player. Or the Power reflector, if you target anyone you will reflect their power back onto your target. One choice per night phase.

He was Town

As the figure was about to leave, there was one last ounce of strength inside Claudia as she managed to trip up the figure, they fell down the stairs and broke their neck at the bottom. The hood came off, and was revealed as.....

Shaun Hastings is dead, Dedede is no longer in the game

250px-ACB_Shaun_Render_zpsfaaea4ce.png

Former Assassin Guild member, he gave tactical advice to the Assassin Guild over the years. Also giving his knowledge on locations of the Eden and historical locations. He was also part responsible for Animus 2.0, which Desmond learned the skills of Ezio, Connor and Edward. He is a little bit of a coward, avoiding confliction wherever possible. But his skills do get people out of danger.

You have the following role/power - Investigator. On odd days, you can gain knowledge on location and whom they targeted. On even nights, you find out what power your target has. An optional power, you can pass on information regarding your investigation to another player.

He was Mafia

Alive

@Mr\-Paul

Dead

Cube

DuD

Sheikah

ReZourceman

Magnus Peterson

Yvonne

@Dedede

@Esequiel

With 4 players left, the majority is 3. Day is due to end 11pm Wednesday

Votes

EEVILMURRAY: The Peeps, Diago, Mr-Paul (3)

Majority was 3

Well......... The remaining town had a hunch, they knew whom to go for. And they struck. Once again, they took no prisoners.

EEVILMURRAY has been lynched, he was Achilles Davenport

250px-ACIII-Achilles_Render_zpsa4c25845.png

A former mentor of the Colonial Brotherhood, a descendant of the Caribbean and British colonies. He also lives in Davenport, where Connor discovered the manor where the old guild used to be based. He was also Connor’s Assassin master, not happy with Connor’s way of thinking. But Connor shared the same belief of restoring the lands, the Davenport Homestead was rebuilt over time with various building including a pub, church and the restoration of the Aquila which Connor took over as captain during his tenature of the homestead. He enlightened the way of the guild to Connor who shared it across the Homestead.

You have the following role/power – Roleblock/Protector. You must choose one of these on each night phase. You can either roleblock a target, or protect them from any night action.

His alignment, well it had to be Mafia didn't it

With the last mafia member deceased, that meant that

TOWN WIN!!

Remaining players

@Mr\-Paul

Thanks for playing everyone.

Connor (Ratonhnhake ton) - The Peeps

250px-ACAnniversary-Connor_Render_zpsb40c2b5e.png

Native-American, born to Haytham Kenway and Kaniehti’io, as a child he witnessed his village burned to the ground under the orders of Charles Lee and other Templars who were seeking the Spirit Sanctuary. He joined the Assassin Guild in order to prevent the Templars of returning and to protect the Sanctuary. Under the guidance of Achilles Davenport, he helped restore the Davenport Homestead and the Aquila. Over the course of time, he saved the life of George Washington and rediscovered his heritage along the way, learning more about the Assassin’s history and the way of the Guild.

Your main power of the game – Using your Native abilities, you are a protector. You can prevent all night actions, including a mafia kill. Or you can initiate the Lie detector, you can request to track a player to see if they are lying, you will be notified during the next night phase of the result. One choice per night phase.

You hold a Piece of Eden. With this, brings you an exclusive one-use power. It gives you the ability to not only pick a target and swap them to another, but you will get information about one of the two characters regarding power. No name will be given. At no point do you reveal you hold this Piece of Eden.

Edward Kenway - Sheikah

250px-Edward_Render_zpsdb03226f.png

Haytham’s Father, and Connors Grandfather. He joined the British Royal Navy early in his life and was stationed mainly in the West Indies, but with the end of the war coming early he was left with nothing else. The life of Pirating soon took effect with the promise of gold, glory and fame. His new life as a Pirate, he dominated the high seas in the Caribbean, he learned his trait from the Southern Guild. He was bought into the Assassin Guild after uncovering a hidden Assassin treasure during one of his Island raids.

Your main power of the game – Target Swap Reflector. You pick 2 targets, whomever targets your first choice gets choice 2 and visa versa. Or you can choose 1 target and reflect the power back onto themselves. Only one choice per night.

You also get the double vote

Haytham Kenway - Magnus Peterson

250px-AC3_Haytham_Kenway_render_zps5310c96c.png

Son of the Pirate Assassin Edward Kenway, Father of Native Assassin Connor, he was the leader of the Templar Order of the Colonies. He was sent to America to escape from the British authorities, and he formed the Order once settled in the Colonies. Over the years he tried to uncover the Spirit Sanctuary which was guarded by the Native American Tribes of North America. He was taught his skills as an Assassin from an early age by Edward Kenway.

Your main power of the game – Investigator: You may target a player each night. You will find out who else targeted that player. On even nights only you can also find out what they found out.

George Washington - Diageo

250px-ACIII-GWashington_V_zps5df6f9ab.png

The 1st president of the United States of America, the target for the Templars and the Assassin guild during the American Revelation. Born in the Colony of Virginia, he fought in the French and Indian War with the British Army, but with the lack of progress he was making in the Army, Politics was his calling and he soon become the Commander-in-Chief of the British Colonies during the American Revolution. The Assassin known as Connor saved his life from Charles Lee, the man who killed Connor’s Mother many years ago.

Your main power of the game - You are a roleblocker, you can roleblock anyone and prevent them from reaching their target for the night. You can also reverse roleblock a roleblocker as well if you target them.

Yusuf Tazmin - Cube

250px-ACR_Yusuf_v_zpsd78c52b8.png

A leader of the Ottoman Brotherhood based in Constantinople, raised by his Mother and on the streets where he learned how to fight and defend his honour. He was discovered by chance by his Father, an Assassin who wanted the best for his son. He trained him in the arts of Assassination and the way of the Guild through the Brotherhood. Once he became leader after his Father’s passing, he passed on his knowledge to other potential Assassins. In later life, he assisted Ezio with uncovering the secrets of the Ottoman Empire and protecting the Empire from Templar control.

You have the following role/power - You have 2 powers to choose from on each night, you must choose 1 per night.

1: Become untargetable (from everything) and track a target.

2: If you are targeted you will reflect their ability back to the player. You will be informed of what happens.

Dr Warren Vidic - Mr-Paul

250px-Warren_Vidic_zps476a5d7d.png

Dr Warren Vidic, a former member of the Templar Order and a Former employee of Abstergo Industries. He was in charge of the original Animus Project, the one which bought Desmond Miles’s first memories back in order to find the Pieces of Eden scattered across the world. Over time, his obsession for finding the Eden took its toll on him and he became obsessed with it.

You have the following role/power - Reverse Alignment investigator. Pick a target and a recipient. The recipient is given the alignment investigation result of your target but not the target name. You will be told if the information was received by the recipient – You are town

Rebecca Crane - DuD

250px-ACB_Rebecca_Render_zps2091601e.png

The creator of Animus 2.0, the machine which allowed Desmond Miles to learn the “Bleeding Effect” which allowed him to learn the moves of his ancestors in Ezio, Connor, Haytham and Edward. She was not born into the Assassin Guild, but recruited by Lucy during her days in Abstergo. She provided technical support for Desmond and the other Assassins during the Ezio and Connor days, more so during their stay in Villa Auditore.

You have the following role/power - Investigator. On odd days, you can gain knowledge on location and whom they targeted. On even nights, you find out what power your target has. An optional power, you can pass on information regarding your investigation to another player.

Claudia - Esequiel

250px-Char_claudia_zps77f81c38.png

The sister of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, and a fellow member of the Assassin Order in Italy during the Renaissance era. She escaped along with Ezio and their Mother to Monteriggioni, she became the town chancellor and helped finance the restoration of the town. The city was destroyed in 1500, she became the Madame of the Rosa in Fiore in Rome. She became a member of the Assassin Order after proving she is one mean fighter. She did run the Italian order during Ezio’s journey to Masayif to learn about the origins of the Assassin Order from the Library of Altair.

You have the following role/power - You may target a player each night. You will find out who else targeted that player. Or the Power reflector, if you target anyone you will reflect their power back onto your target. One choice per night phase

Altiar Ibn-La’Ahad - Yvonne

250px-ACR_Altair_Render2_zps48acd485.png

A Syrian born member of the Levantine Brotherhood, led originally by Al Mualim before assassinating him after he was revealed as a hidden Templar. His way of life was changed once he acquired a Piece of Eden, the Apple. He wrote many Codex pages, many of which were re-discovered by Ezio later in the years. Over time, he learned much from the Apple and lived his life ruling over the Levantine Brotherhood as it’s Mentor until the day he died. Upon his last wishes, he instructed the Brotherhood to spread over the lands and spread the message.

You have the following role/power - Target Swap Reflector. You pick 2 targets, whomever targets your first choice gets choice 2 and visa versa. Or you can choose 1 target and reflect the power back onto themselves. Only one choice per night.

You hold a Piece of Eden, which grants you the ability to see if a player has been lying in the day phase, the player will be of your choosing.….. At no point do you reveal you hold this Piece of Eden

Shaun Hastings (Dedede)

250px-ACB_Shaun_Render_zpsfaaea4ce.png

Former Assassin Guild member, he gave tactical advice to the Assassin Guild over the years. Also giving his knowledge on locations of the Eden and historical locations. He was also part responsible for Animus 2.0, which Desmond learned the skills of Ezio, Connor and Edward. He is a little bit of a coward, avoiding confliction wherever possible. But his skills do get people out of danger.

Achilles Davenport (EEVILMURRAY)

250px-ACIII-Achilles_Render_zpsa4c25845.png

A former mentor of the Colonial Brotherhood, a descendant of the Caribbean and British colonies. He also lives in Davenport, where Connor discovered the manor where the old guild used to be based. He was also Connor’s Assassin master, not happy with Connor’s way of thinking. But Connor shared the same belief of restoring the lands, the Davenport Homestead was rebuilt over time with various building including a pub, church and the restoration of the Aquila which Connor took over as captain during his tenature of the homestead. He enlightened the way of the guild to Connor who shared it across the Homestead.

You have the following role/power – Roleblock/Protector. You must choose one of these on each night phase. You can either roleblock a target, or protect them from any night action.

Ezio Auditore de Firenze - ReZourceman

250px-ACB_Ezio_render_zps2eccab81.png

Ezio, a Master Assassin from the Renascence era, a Mentor of the Italian Brotherhood of Assassins. Learning his skills and Heritage from his Uncle Mario outside of Florence after his Father and Brothers were tried for crimes they did not commit by and hung in the streets of Florence under the order of Rodrigo Borgia. Over the years that passed, he learned more of the Assassin Order from the many others in Italy, taking out the Borgia Empire across Venice, Florence and Rome in revenge for his families’ death over the previous years. His message was spread over Rome and across into Turkey into later life. His retirement was spent in Tuscany with Sofia and his children.

Your Role/Power is - Reverse Alignment investigator. Pick a target and a recipient. The recipient is given the alignment investigation result of your target but not the target name. You will be told if the information was received by the recipient. Or you can become untargetable (from everything) and track a target. One choice per night.

You get a double vote as a Neutral. Your win condition is to find both Claudia and Yusuf. Should you find both before they are killed, you will be presented with an option to choose one of their powers for your own. If you do this, your existing power will be replaced with theirs.

You hold a Piece of Eden, which grants you the ability to see if a player has been lying in the day phase. You need to tell me you wish to use this the night-phase before the day and the name of the player you wish to track. This is a one-time use power and at no point do you reveal you hold this Piece of Eden.

Players (12)

@Mr\-Paul

@Esequiel

Discuss away everyone, i'm here to answer all questions you may (or may not) have.

Grats, watching over you I thought you wouldn't do it. Hats off to esequiel on this one.

Also FYI before...me and Yvonne target switched the exact same people on that fateful night. Rendering no change in targets. It wasn't some daft ploy to add suspicion on someone by me. :p

Opposite alignment target switches made things complicated though, with priority having to go to someone (and Jimbob even PMing me asking me what he should do...letting me know there was another target switcher out there in the process).

Hehe, that was a fun game. Sorry for the Eden SNAFU, I was honestly confused by the mafia forum thing:

Yvonne:

what does this mean:

At no point do you reveal you hold this Piece of Eden

do I get punished if I say I have a piece of eden?

Jimbob:

Basically, there are 3 pieces of Eden. You reveal you hold a piece, it will only make it easier for those who have a piece to acquire it as they'll know who has one.

After which I assumed it was actually just advice, and that if I thought it was a tactical advantage, I could just reveal.

Everyone knows how I don't like to play against the spirit of a game design, so it especially sucks that I broke this aspect of it, and for that I apologise!

Anyway it was fun faffing around and lying outrageously, and I think the game was designed nicely to give town enough to go on and mafia enough room to make stuff up. Your games keep getting better!

Cant believe i died on the final night! I said who i was targetting purposefully hoping to get attacked by Dedede who i was positive would be the killer. I was right and took him down with me, had a hunch that Eevil was.... Evil since day 1! And when Shiekah flipped town i knew we had to go after Yvonne, his hunches are too good to ignore. Really glad the town pulled together in the end, although i honestly thought diageo was mafia aswell!